PDA

View Full Version : art and craft

littlestars26
27-01-2010, 09:17 PM
anyone know where i can get art and craft stuff. and things to start a story sack off new to this and love story sacks just dont know where to start

MrsT333
27-01-2010, 09:25 PM
for my art & craft I use baker ross & tts website.
i havent made a story sack yet, i havent had the time, money or imagination!

miffy
27-01-2010, 09:59 PM
If you have the Works, Home Bargains, Pound shops near you, they often have books and toys you could use for story sacks and all have arts and craft sections.

Wilkinson's and Tesco's are also good for arts and craft supplies

Miffy xx

Carpet Monkeys
27-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Do you have a craft bank anywhere near you? Have a look in charity shops too, I picked up some puppets from one in my village a few weeks ago.

margaret
28-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Ebay ,car boot ,sparkebox for pictures etc,or look at storysacks on ebay for ideas.

beccas
28-01-2010, 01:20 PM
for a story sack you first need to choose a book then you need to get things that relate to the book i am just starting my second one old macdonald had a farm, got book and puppets from chells shop, sheep , chick, farmer ,duck and pig then went on ebay got horse, cow and a dog, i also got a listening game of farm animal songs, also farm animal book, farm animal dominoes and a jigsaw set.

hope that helps.

Mollymop
28-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I usually buy my arts and crafts from Tesco (the larger stores usually stock more than the smaller stores) they are so cheap for bits and bobs.

I also use Yellow Moon and order online. Ebay is good too for little bits like crepe paper and stick ons.

Not sure about story sacks, have a look on ebay x

beccas
28-01-2010, 01:23 PM
baker ross is good for crafts like yellow moon but in bigger packs and cheaper.

angeldelight
29-01-2010, 07:38 AM
anyone know where i can get art and craft stuff. and things to start a story sack off new to this and love story sacks just dont know where to start

Oooooooh have fun buying your new goodies

I love to shop and am always on the look out for different craft ideas

If you look around your pound shops too you can get some good bargains

Loads of sites on the internet too

Have fun

Angel xx