PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

helendee
27-01-2010, 08:41 PM
I didn't work today as I have been ill and texted one of my parents early this morning to let her know but told her that I would probably be ok for tomorrow. I texted her again this afternoon to let her know that I would be working tomorrow but she said that she is taking the rest of the week off and won't need me until Monday; I don't know what to do about charging her now, should I charge for tomorrow and Friday as normal as I am available to work if she needs me?:confused:

LittleStar's
27-01-2010, 08:45 PM
I would not charge for the 1 day you where ill but charge for thursday friday, you told her striaght away you would probably be ok the next day so thats not your fault!!! If she says anything tell her that you did inform her that your settin is open! :)

jo f
27-01-2010, 08:50 PM
I agree! Enjoy the rest of the week!!!:)

helendee
27-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Thanks guys.

I was not going to charge for today but can't afford to lose two days pay for no good reason.

Wish I did still have the rest of the week off but still have one tomorrow and two on Friday !!!!:o xx

Merry-Minder
27-01-2010, 08:56 PM
defo charge for the rest of the week - just dont charge for the day you had off.

One of my mindees has been off sick for two days and when I saw mom at school this morn she told me mindee had been sick last night, I then realised that even if mom thinks she is well enough to come back tomorrow she cant cause of being sick - so I agonised over telling mom tonight that she cant come, I was worried about what mom would say as obviously she is still paying me - the point im making is I knew if I let her off I would have this kind of trouble everytime mindee was ill, so its important to stick to your rules, and as you told her you were most likley going to be well enough for tomorrow then she should pay!
Good luck.xxx