PDA

View Full Version : When does it all end?

Chatterbox Childcare
27-01-2010, 03:17 PM
I get on top of one bit and 10 other categories turn up in bigger piles than before.

I seem to of spend all day on here and only February planning and filing to show for it. Where am I going wrong?:D

sarah707
27-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I tend to be doing about 5 things at the same time and none of them get done because I end up helping with dd's homework or collecting ds from somewhere :rolleyes:

I think I need to focus on one thing at a time and actually finish it but sometimes I get soooo bored! :D

Carol
27-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Know what you mean. I seem to find my dinning table one day then loose it again for weeks (all the paperwork etc) lol

Carol xx

miffy
28-01-2010, 08:20 AM
I keep telling myself I'll get up to date and then it will be easier but I don't and it's not!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
28-01-2010, 11:19 AM
I get on top of one bit and 10 other categories turn up in bigger piles than before.

I seem to of spend all day on here and only February planning and filing to show for it. Where am I going wrong?:D

Join the club :laughing:

Angel xx

loocyloo
28-01-2010, 06:57 PM
i had LAST thursday off to do paperwork ... i had piles all over my dining table and was busy doing it all day ... the piles got moved on sunday so we could USE the table, and they are still in piles in my kitchen ... about to get moved BACK to the dining table ... hmmm and i still don't seem to have actually finished anything !!! :blush:

x

TheBTeam
28-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Same here I am pretty good with my paperwork, but it is a never ending thorn in my side! I really would like a couple of weeks where it is not on my mind! At least I know that OFSTED could turn up at anytime and I won't be caught out, this isn't the reason I do it, but it is one of the benefits of me being a bit freakish about it!

Joannechildmind
28-01-2010, 07:23 PM
i think we are always going to have a paperwork backlog,

i am well behind, i have been ill this week and still worked so i didnt lose money its the last thing i want to do at the end of the day.

I honestly dont see a time when i will ever be up to date

harrysgirl
29-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Reassuring its not just me feeling this way too - I have a dining room table covered in paperwork to catch up on too. Just don't seem to get long enough to get stuck in & get on with it...once I'm side-tracked thats it. Suppose I shouldn't be chatting on here putting it off either!!!! :laughing: