PDA

View Full Version : postie just been

beccas
27-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Well as title suggests postman pat (thats his real name) has just been with a big parcel from desiderata a buggy. and a parcel from DCMS some my little ponies, my game for my story sack and my horse puppet and my cow puppet also for my old macdonald story sack!

busy mr postman. just got open buggy and have a look :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

patevans
27-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I love waiting for the postie to bring new things, its like waiting for Santa to come :laughing:

beccas
27-01-2010, 01:23 PM
i know i got some stuff from chell shop to arrive yet and another puppet and a new double buggy,

i am spending my money so tax man cant have it, but need new pushchairs as mine get some hammer as i dont drive.

patevans
27-01-2010, 01:24 PM
i know i got some stuff from chell shop to arrive yet and another puppet and a new double buggy,

i am spending my money so tax man cant have it, but need new pushchairs as mine get some hammer as i dont drive.

I need a new double but cant afford it just yet :(

beccas
27-01-2010, 01:25 PM
mine is of ebay £77 including postage its a cossato duet lite. have a look on there have you look in for sale section here

patevans
27-01-2010, 01:29 PM
mine is of ebay £77 including postage its a cossato duet lite. have a look on there have you look in for sale section here

the one I have now will last a bit longer, they are just getting ruined because I dont have storage inside or outside for all of them :(

Monkey1
27-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Have you had my cheque hun?

beccas
27-01-2010, 02:02 PM
yes got it today thanks for that glad they like the clothes. been putting wheels on my buggy.

beccas
27-01-2010, 07:53 PM
got a prob i put my new buggy up maxi taxi but didnt think to look how it folds down:blush: and i havent got a clue i noticed 2 clips on basket but cant find how to do rest help:blush:

desiderata
27-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi Becca, now Ill have tho think!!! stupid isnt it I folded it up to post it and now I cant think how to do it!!! Its something like you lift up the two blue handles on the side of the seat frame, put your foot on the bottom and press down and foward on the handle and that folds the top down onto the seat, then you hold onto to two blue handles in the shopping tray part and push to buttons in and pull back and that part then folds under.. Glad it got to you.xx Ill keep thinking and see if I can explain it simplier.xx

Ripeberry
27-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I love it when posties come as well. Yesterday we had our new playsink delivered and mindee helped me to rip off the packaging and get it all out.
He loved playing with the box and then got lovely wet arms playing with the bubbly water :)