PDA

View Full Version : PARENTS QUESTIONNAIRE

saintsue
27-01-2010, 10:13 AM
mORNING EVERYONE

I am due for my ofsted visit and i am trying to get everything together
Has anyone please got a copy of a parents Questionnaire i could give out to my parents

thanks alot luv sue xxxx

suez
27-01-2010, 10:29 AM
have a look on the bromley site, i got mine off there and just adapted it x

carlen222
27-01-2010, 01:42 PM
well....i thought seeing as thats me now been up and going for 6 months i better get a questinnaier put together, i am distributing it to parents this week, i havent a clue if its anything like what our inspectors will be looking for but take a look see what you thinkg (its maybe slightly long but never mind) xx

LisaMcNally09
27-01-2010, 01:47 PM
well....i thought seeing as thats me now been up and going for 6 months i better get a questinnaier put together, i am distributing it to parents this week, i havent a clue if its anything like what our inspectors will be looking for but take a look see what you thinkg (its maybe slightly long but never mind) xx

Thats really good that!!!:D

carlen222
27-01-2010, 03:55 PM
just hope i get them back from the parents!!!! :rolleyes: xx

Straws
27-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Very good, but I know for a fact I wouldnt get one back that long LOL,

Straws xx

carlen222
27-01-2010, 05:11 PM
yeah it is rather on the long side but ive never seen one before so didnt know what the usual length would be, was reading over my ebook from sarah last night though and it was saying the cc likes you to keep them short and sweet-oh dear!!! too late now though lol xx

LeeAnn
28-01-2010, 01:26 PM
ooh this is excelent! I have been struggling trying to write one so I am going to adapt some of your questions. Is that ok? Thanks for adding it

Think I will remove the one about cleanliness of house :panic: ;) :laughing: j/k don't suppose they can complain seeing as it is clean and tidy in the morning when they arrive!

One Mum was telling me last week that they had been discussing childminders ather work. he childminder her friend uses apparently loves having her DS to mind as it keeps all the kids busy so she can get all of her housewrok done.

LOL certainly never a prob here, the Mum told me that she likes coming in and there are satill signs of what we have been doing/playing with are around. Some days it is just like shovelling snow while it is still snowing :rolleyes:

carlen222
28-01-2010, 10:50 PM
yeah no worries!!! got the first completed form back today!!! woohooo!!!:clapping:

zillervalley
30-01-2010, 06:09 PM

Thanks for sharing that

ziller

beccas
30-01-2010, 06:52 PM
there also one in green member downloads