PDA

View Full Version : Look at these cool hi vis vests!

Pudding Girl
27-01-2010, 10:02 AM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/lisa310173/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

My mindees hate their hi vis vests, plus they are a tad big for them and they do look ridiculous :blush:

I'm going to get a Hello Kitty, a Spiderman, a unicorn and a Batman :)

Blaze
27-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Just an idea, but you could speak to Amarath & get her to embroider the hi vis vests you already have - rather than buying new ones:thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
27-01-2010, 10:20 AM
They are too big anyway, I mis-ordered :blush:

Blaze
27-01-2010, 10:22 AM
LOL - I didn't take into account winter coats, so now I have summer vests (smaller) & winter vests (bigger):blush:

breezy
27-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Just an idea, but you could speak to Amarath & get her to embroider the hi vis vests you already have - rather than buying new ones:thumbsup:

i was gonna say that !!! lol

patevans
27-01-2010, 01:19 PM
I need to get some new ones but wont drive to ikea anymore after having a car accident :(

Amaranth
27-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Thank you for mentioning me Blaze & Breezy :)

Yes, If anyone already has some hi-viz jackets that they would like personalising with embroidery, I would be more than happy to do it for you. I would charge £3.00 per jacket for basic text. If you have a business logo that you want putting on I can do that too but the design would need to be digitized first (converted into a stich file format) There is a £14.00 one off set up fee for this.

I can also supply the hi-viz waistcoats themselves. I have done quite a few for other minders from the forum. They are £5.00 each including embroidery (unless you require digitizing, see above)

If anyone has any questions, please ask. :)