PDA

View Full Version : signed contract

kellykelly
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
hi .

i have just been through and signed two contracts today for pick ups from school. due to start next week. only just now on same day of signing they have phoned and pulled out .
what should i do .

i know i should have been really foot down and took a deposit from her on sighning the contract but i didnt .

i feel like i should be asking her for the two weeks worth as i have put on the contract two weeks notice to terminate the contract, but our daughters will be going to the same school a she knows all of the parents( prospect client ) so to speak and i dont want to have a bad feeling in the air . any advise for the future or what i should do .

thanks

sarah707
11-03-2008, 06:37 PM
All you can do is make sure you get a deposit in future... at least to cover your printing costs and time spent putting it all together, interviewing etc. Sadly there's nothing you can do now if you want to stay 'friendly' at school...

Sorry you've had such a bad experience :(

angeldelight
12-03-2008, 07:39 AM
That is a shame how annoying

I would put this down to experience we live and learn and in future always make sure that you take a deposit you will usually find they are less likely to let you down if you make it very clear it is none refundable if they cancel or do not turn up for any reason

Good luck hope you get some more calls soon

Angel xx