PDA

View Full Version : have been off for a while but little update on me

mozarella
26-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi

I havent been on this forum for a while as I have been so so busy, i thought i would update and thank you for helping me since I first registered

I am now 31 weeks pregnant and the pregnancy is a bit compliacated, low blood pressure and SPD, so will have to go on maternity leave a bit earlier, two weeks left of work for me, the mum is ok and has found alternarive arrangements> I am taking a 6 months break and start childminding again in September

I dont know if you rememeber i had a lot of difficulty in getting on with local childminders but you told me to persevere and after 9 months I can now say they are starting to include me which is lovely and I am also part of the local network, so it was worth persevering

Thank you for all your help , I am sure I will lurk on here

Moz

Andrea08
26-01-2010, 02:13 PM
congrats on your good news glad to have you back x x x:clapping:

Polly2
26-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy :clapping: glad it worked out with the minders :thumbsup:

sarah707
26-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Hello stranger nice to see you back!

Take things easy and enjoy your time off.

Let us know how you get on! :D

ORKSIE
26-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Glad things are working out for you:thumbsup:

Congratulations on your pregnancy too xx

The Juggler
26-01-2010, 07:28 PM
glad the CM clique have let you in! maybe you can show them how to treat new minders from now on:laughing: :laughing:

take it easy with you and the baby - look after you both...x

Tatjana
26-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Good to hear from you! Sorry about your complications, spd is awful I've got it too, only mild so far, but still stops you doing so much.

Best of luck with the rest of your pg and birth! :thumbsup:

xx

nannymcflea
26-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Sympathies with the SPD, have they given you a support belt and/or physio techniques?

Take it easy now and when baby arrives as it takes a while for everything to get back in line afterwards.:thumbsup:

Enjoy your time off with baby.:D