PDA

View Full Version : 7-50 and fast asleep

zillervalley
25-01-2010, 10:37 PM
this morning, after a bad nights sleep, woke to the dog barking , frightened the life out of me, looked at clock and it was 7-50am, Mindee and mam knocking on door. I shouted out window wont be long, felt sooooooooo bad, I think this is the 4th time in 23yrs it has happened , so not to bad really.:blush: :blush:

AliceK
26-01-2010, 09:40 AM
oh no, how embarrasing. I dread this happening. Must be why I have 4 alarms go off in the morning :blush:

xxxxx

Adiamond
26-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Oh no :eek: it must be the day for it today, my DS usually wakes up at 6am but this morning I had to drag him out of bed at 7.45 :eek:
Hope it hasn't put you out for the rest of the day x x x

estrelas
26-01-2010, 10:42 AM
I also dread this happening
The last cm i used before i decided to become on was a nightmare in the mornings I used to have to wake her atleast three mornings a week :eek:

mammumof4
26-01-2010, 05:21 PM
i dread this happening aswell!!!:blush: my hours are changing in the next week or so and i will have some VERY early mornings!! im usless in the mornings and really have to grag myslf up!! even more so when its cold and dark :( :(

carol cameron
26-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh thats not a nice way to start the day but in the grand scheme of things I wouldn't be too concerned. Hope your day improved after that.:) I used to have a child start at 6.30am and dreaded sleeping in but thankfully I managed to drag myself out of bed. The dark mornings and miserable weather don't help either! Carolx