PDA

View Full Version : got me an office!!

cabby
25-01-2010, 12:24 PM
in the loft:clapping: :clapping:

im sooo fed of having no where to keep all my paperwork! at the moment it spread all over the house, obs folders in one cuboard, planning folder in another tax stuff in my wardrobe..etc, ect, ect! and the only place i have to do it is at the kitchen table, but by the time ive got it all out, got sorted and started, its time to put it all away again so i can use the table:censored: ive ended up getting so far behind with it all, i didnt know where to start:panic:

our loft is pretty big, you can stand upright up there, when we moved in we boarded it all out and carpeted it, it has power and lighting up there, for the past week ive been sorting it all out, not that much stuff up there any way, and what is up there is around the edge so the whole center is clear, steve built my desk up there yesterday, got a filing cabnit and a draw unit, been sorting all my paperwork this morning:clapping: :clapping:

i cant believe i didnt think of it before:laughing:

Polly2
25-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Lucky you :clapping:

TheBTeam
25-01-2010, 01:20 PM
How lucky, our loft is too small and far too full!:blush:

patevans
25-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Wow I would love my office in the loft :D

haribo
25-01-2010, 01:58 PM
wow you have give me an idea :clapping: our loft is converted into a bedroom for my youngest daughter ,well she leaves for uni in september soooooo thats my plan for it whe shes gone :clapping: its a great room got a huge skylight in fact i thought of moving into it myself but for the fact i can hardly drag my weary body up one flight of stairs at bedtime let alone two :laughing:

little miss chatterbox
25-01-2010, 05:06 PM
fab!!! our loft is plenty big enough just too full!

cabby
25-01-2010, 05:09 PM
ours wasnt too full, we gave it a good sort out last year, i just had boxes and boxes of the kids school work all the way back to when they were at nursery (they are nearly 18 & 16 now):eek:

its nice having everything in one place now:)

Gizmo
25-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Fantastic a place to hide :thumbsup:

sarah707
25-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Lucky you!

I had my loft converted for sleeping up there and I love it! :D

nannymcflea
25-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Thats great, do you have good insulation and what about stairs or do you have a ladder?

I'm thinking now of putting dh up there as he has his office in our bedroom.:angry: Can you imagine the mess!

We have nowhere to put stairs but theres a ladder in the hatch.It's a big loft but not sure about headroom...he can sit!:rolleyes:

Enjoy your new office.:clapping: