PDA

View Full Version : anyone got an attendance sheet?

sweets
24-01-2010, 07:11 PM
As i have mentioned in a previous post. i HATE the blue NCMA attendance book. i find it a pain to find the right page for each child.

what i would like is an a4 sheet for each child with the weeks and months on so that parents can sign once a month instead of once a week. ideally id like a few months on each page.

Has anyone got one please that they wouldnt mind sharing that i can use or adapt. i know i should really be able to design one myself but i am useless at making tables etc!:blush: :blush:

sweets
24-01-2010, 09:25 PM
anyone?

pleeease;)

sarah707
24-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Funnily enough I was just hunting through past threads for you... :laughing:

I didn't find anything particularly exciting though I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

Can you design something based on the one you are using now?

dobby
24-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Have you checked the Bromley site? They had weekly and monthly ones on there a while back?

It's a small world
24-01-2010, 09:51 PM
As i have mentioned in a previous post. i HATE the blue NCMA attendance book. i find it a pain to find the right page for each child.

what i would like is an a4 sheet for each child with the weeks and months on so that parents can sign once a month instead of once a week. ideally id like a few months on each page.

Has anyone got one please that they wouldnt mind sharing that i can use or adapt. i know i should really be able to design one myself but i am useless at making tables etc!:blush: :blush:

If you pm your email address I will send you a copy of mine...not sure how to do it by private message will have a go but pm me anyway.

sweets
24-01-2010, 09:57 PM
have pm'd you kerry. thankyou.

thankyou dobby and sarah too.

i would and should be able to design one but am rubbish at that sort of thing:blush:

caz3007
25-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I have one that is just for 1 month and the parents sign at the end of the month, if you want me to email it to you, just shout