PDA

View Full Version : Websites

24-01-2010, 05:22 PM
This is one thing I haven't done yet but am wondering if it worth doing my own childminding website? For those of you that have, have you found any advantages to having one....and if you don't mind me asking, what advantages does a website bring to your business?

CAZMCA
24-01-2010, 06:02 PM
i have done one, took me ages but well worth it everyone allways comments on it my address is www.overtherainbowchildminding.webs.com if you want to have a look :)

Tired
24-01-2010, 07:48 PM
i did one using freewebs.

Not many people have seen it, but it did get me one interview, which came to nothing, and one new customer.

So it is definitely worth it, as it costs nothing but a few hours to build.

francinejayne
24-01-2010, 08:10 PM
i have done one, took me ages but well worth it everyone allways comments on it my address is www.overtherainbowchildminding.webs.com if you want to have a look :)

I've just ben nosey and had a look at your website - I have to say it's lovely and you should be proud of it, it looks like a lot of work has gone into it!

margaret
24-01-2010, 08:44 PM
what a brilliant website ,well done ,i havent got my head round doing this yet

Helen Dempster
24-01-2010, 09:00 PM

What a lovely website :) :thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
24-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I set up a website for my childminding, and have had several enquiries through it, although recently there's not been much activity through it, it's gone very quiet. I still update it regularly though and think it looks/sounds professional when you can say to an interested parent "take a look at my website..." :)

Mine is www.bubblesandburps.co.uk - feel free to have a looksie.

beccas
24-01-2010, 09:27 PM
i have one made by pauline
www.safensoundchildmindinginwath.co.uk
have a look for a small fee she did all the work lots to choose from