PDA

View Full Version : Tax is depressing!!!

FussyElmo
24-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Just done the tax and just got to add some toddlers groups fees and go home and get me bill folder. But I look how much I actually earned and think my word what a pittance cant believe 40 hours and yet earn that little :(

It's a small world
24-01-2010, 04:08 PM
I cant stand accounts....I enjoy my job money not great but made lots of friends and can be their for my own children...learning alot all the time.. just the paperwork too much..getting organised slowly though...keep smiling.:)

Chatterbox Childcare
24-01-2010, 04:29 PM
It might help if you take your earnings, add back on your household bills that you claim against, add on childcare costs if you had to go to work, clothing, makeup, parking etc for work and then you will have a good figure and it will make you :)

Plus the best of all - what value can you put on your children having you at home 100%

Carol
24-01-2010, 04:37 PM
It might help if you take your earnings, add back on your household bills that you claim against, add on childcare costs if you had to go to work, clothing, makeup, parking etc for work and then you will have a good figure and it will make you :)

Plus the best of all - what value can you put on your children having you at home 100%

Thats how I used to look at it

Carol xxxxx