PDA

View Full Version : police checks

lishylee
11-03-2008, 12:29 PM
hi is there anywhere i can phone to check how much longer police checks are going to take i have my partners and my police check back but still waiting on my mums we sent them off in nov and still waiting ofstead said thats all they are waiting on
is there somewhere i can ring to hurry them up i have mindees lined up
thanks leanne

sarah707
11-03-2008, 01:48 PM
I suggest you keep ringing Ofsted - tell them you have mindees waiting and ask them to chase... daily if necessary!

It can take a while, but since Nov is a bit long really! :D

angeldelight
12-03-2008, 10:15 AM
I agree with Sarah - good luck hope you get it sorted soon

Angel xx

kelly76x
12-03-2008, 02:53 PM
hi there is an on line tracking process so you can keep upto date with your applications just give the number a ring and they will give you a tracking number to use on line or the same number for any enquires about your application

http://www.crb.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=4336

ma7ie
12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
That is a very long time. My daughter sent off for hers because of a new job last week and they came back within 4 days.

Saz
12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Just spotted this thread and it prompted me to check up on hubby's crb. But CRB have not received the application. Rang Ofsted and they have not received it either so they are going to chase up inspector as she had the paperwork from me on 3/3. Then as soon as I put phone down, Ofsted rang me (different person) to ask why I had not sent in hubby's CRB, LOL.

So to anyone else waiting for CRB's please double check Ofsted has the application.

Mollymop
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Just spotted this thread and it prompted me to check up on hubby's crb. But CRB have not received the application. Rang Ofsted and they have not received it either so they are going to chase up inspector as she had the paperwork from me on 3/3. Then as soon as I put phone down, Ofsted rang me (different person) to ask why I had not sent in hubby's CRB, LOL.

So to anyone else waiting for CRB's please double check Ofsted has the application.

I know what you mean Saz, Ofsted didn't even send my forms off for about 2 weeks! It would have been better and quicker if we could send forms off to the CRB ourselves!

tinkerbell_85
15-03-2008, 09:36 PM
does the crb cost? if so anyone know how much?

Tinks x

miffy
15-03-2008, 09:39 PM
No at the moment Ofsted pay

Any news yet Leanne?

Miffy xx

tinkerbell_85
15-03-2008, 09:40 PM
fantastic, thank you xxx