PDA

View Full Version : i think i better stop

beccas
23-01-2010, 09:07 PM
just spent lots of money:blush: in chell shop and littlesheep learning and ebay, putting together a old macdonald signing story sack i got book and some puppets of chell then a listening game off littlesheep then what puppets couldnt get off chell just got off ebay plus a farm animal book and jigsaw.:D

i love doing story sacks i have hungry catapillar as well. mmmm which should i do next.........:idea:

sarah707
23-01-2010, 09:26 PM
It sounds lovely! I do one every few months.

My last one was hungry caterpillar and I have a fab jungle animals one in the making :D

miffy
23-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I like story sacks!

Haven't heard of littlesheep learning - will have to take a look at that.

Miffy xx

Chell
23-01-2010, 09:34 PM
No, don't stop spending. :p :laughing: :D Although you did make me pinch my own stock. I got the Old McDonald book out to answer your question about it and decided to add it to my own book shelf. Good job you took the last Old McDonald puppet otherwise I would have had one of those too. :laughing:

It's a small world
23-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Better get some more stock in I'm shopping next month !!!

Chell
23-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Better get some more stock in I'm shopping next month !!!

You have the advantage that you can see it first before buying since you are only a few minutes away. :thumbsup:

It's a small world
23-01-2010, 09:42 PM
You have the advantage that you can see it first before buying since you are only a few minutes away. :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: I know .. Might pop round next month for a viewing:laughing: :laughing: save on postage too:laughing:

beccas
23-01-2010, 09:55 PM
i accessed littlesheep learning through chells site well worth a visit she even has puppets as well but thought i would be faithfull to other forum users:laughing: :laughing:

Pauline
25-01-2010, 04:51 PM
I do ask that sites that are not forum friends do not get promoted, and this is a good example.

I have asked little sheep on many occasions if they would like to donate a prize for one of our competitions, in return for the free advertising they get, but they don't even bother to reply :(

Not much to ask when you think of the business they could get from here.

beccas
25-01-2010, 05:42 PM
sorry pauline :panic: i cant see why they dont it makes giood business sense. how do we know if they are forum freinds or not

It's a small world
27-01-2010, 05:58 PM
My nursery rhyme finger puppets turned up today :clapping: just been told Usbourne Books going to a playgroup on Friday...Love their books..and signing up for a baby signing course next week...and buying some books from Chell next week (Chell I'll be in touch soon- Oh and thanks for the offer too!)

So never going to pay any taxes as spending spending......... shame Im not earning earning earning too much:o

beccas
27-01-2010, 06:30 PM
yes spend spend i have had lots delivered today