PDA

View Full Version : She's been and gone............thank the lord!!

abijacgem
22-01-2010, 01:20 PM
I waited all week and she turned up yesterday afternoon:panic: . My first full inspection, I was so nervous, as soon as she asked me a question all my brain turned to mush and I sounded like a looney toon! anyway I am 'well chuffed' (language obtained from teenage daughter):o because I got Good in all areas. My only recomendation is to brush up on EYFS for under 2's, which I agree with. Also need to put an extra permission in for emergency hospital treatment. I have one for adminstering first aid myself, but not for taking a child to hospital....can anyone help me with wording?? :idea:

Overall the experience was OK and after hearing loads of horror stories, which people are very willing to share, I want to share my story.....it was no horror, it was a learning experience, and my bit of advice is to brag about everything you do, even if she doesnt ask. Make sure you display all your certificates and posters. You'll be fine........

Thanks to all you guys that have given me advice and ideas, you really do help and this is a great place to share and work as a team. THANKS!

x Linnie :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
22-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Congratulations and very well done.

sarah707
22-01-2010, 01:27 PM
well done you! :clapping:

It's a small world
22-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Well done:clapping:

Tink
22-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Well done. It's a big relief isn't it when they've gone:thumbsup:

Gherkin
22-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Congratulations

Heaven Scent
22-01-2010, 01:57 PM
I waited all week and she turned up yesterday afternoon:panic: . My first full inspection, I was so nervous, as soon as she asked me a question all my brain turned to mush and I sounded like a looney toon! anyway I am 'well chuffed' (language obtained from teenage daughter):o because I got Good in all areas. My only recomendation is to brush up on EYFS for under 2's, which I agree with. Also need to put an extra permission in for emergency hospital treatment. I have one for adminstering first aid myself, but not for taking a child to hospital....can anyone help me with wording?? :idea:

Overall the experience was OK and after hearing loads of horror stories, which people are very willing to share, I want to share my story.....it was no horror, it was a learning experience, and my bit of advice is to brag about everything you do, even if she doesnt ask. Make sure you display all your certificates and posters. You'll be fine........

Thanks to all you guys that have given me advice and ideas, you really do help and this is a great place to share and work as a team. THANKS!

x Linnie :thumbsup:

Well well done you, This permission can be got from Bromley and & NCMA website all my policies, proceedures and permissions are a mish mash of ones I got from all over the place and then adapted for my use so they are relevant to my setting. If you need one PM me and I will let you have one of my old individual ones which I downloaded from somewhere - I can't let you have the ones I use now as they are all on the one document which someone on here kindly donated the format to me and as the format is her work I cannot pass that on.

amanda1309
22-01-2010, 02:04 PM
:clapping: Congratulations:clapping:
You can sit back and relax now.

BeckenhamCM
22-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Well done, I'm glad it went really well.

Ash xx

zillervalley
22-01-2010, 02:34 PM
well done :clapping:

Suebb1
22-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Well done to you x

carlen222
22-01-2010, 03:25 PM
excellent!!! oh im just dreading my first inspection!!! im such a worrier lol xx

MrsT333
22-01-2010, 05:28 PM
lovely to hear you had a nice experince
well done to you :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: