PDA

View Full Version : buggypod any ideas

jaytravis
21-01-2010, 07:59 PM
i have a greaco duo sport and have another baby starting soon so i need a tripple pushchair but have also been looking at the buggypod smorph does anyone one k now if it fits on to a double as i will only have 3 kids all at once once a week i didnt really want to spend a LOT
HELPPPPP

beccas
21-01-2010, 08:12 PM
it fots most pushchairs if you google it it will tell you what pushcahirs it fits on to i had one of these sold iyt last year but loved it.

igglepiggle
21-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Sorry to be a kill joy but I'd say don't get it. I've just sent mine back. even with a small 20 m old in it it tipped drastically to the side and fell off twice. It's a nightmare to get on and off. One of the other minders in our network said the same...:(

zillervalley
21-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry to be a kill joy but I'd say don't get it. I've just sent mine back. even with a small 20 m old in it it tipped drastically to the side and fell off twice. It's a nightmare to get on and off. One of the other minders in our network said the same...:(

I agree I got mine given off my nephew, it was a nightmare, I think mindee was also scared in it

ziller

julie w
21-01-2010, 10:36 PM
I bought one off e bay and used it on my double buggy today. I thought it was brilliant. I have used a triple buggy in the past but found it to be hard work. I love my buggy pod. It did tilt slightly to the side until I realised I hadn't put the strap from the pod to my pushchair on. I'm really pleased with it.

Carol
21-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Pleased with mine when I used it last year

Carol xx

The Juggler
22-01-2010, 07:40 AM

also had a friend whose fell off when crossing the road with her dd in it!:eek:

Carol M
22-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I have one. I do find it a bit tricky to get on and off my double buggy . To fit in my car I need it detatched. I think they work better on tandem buggies not side-by-side . I have side-by-side and with pod on it is very wide and hard to manouver but does the job!
Carol x