PDA

View Full Version : Im giving up

newadventure
21-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi Eveyone

I just want to wish you all luck with everything.

I have decided that I no longer wish to become a childminder I have had that many problems with registering and other things that it finally taken its toll on me.

I am a little disappointed as I have put a lot of work into my policies, obs, planning and risk assessments but I feel if I carry on and do end up registering in many months time I wont be able to work due to stress.

All the things that I was looking forward to when becomming a childminder have been overshadowed by all these problems that its taken al the enjoyment out of it and I just keep asking myself "what am I doing" So I just feel its the best time to quit before I spend anymore money.

I just want to say a big thank you to you all for your support over the last few months.

Take care :littleangel:

Annie_T
21-01-2010, 11:12 AM
oh hun thats upsetting. i had many problems while registering but i did get ther in end.

i hope you have fun in what ever you do hun and sorry the registeration process has put you off childminding

x

LOOPYLISA
21-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Good luck for the future :thumbsup:

I gave up before i started, just knew the job was never gonna be for me :thumbsup:

francinejayne
21-01-2010, 11:50 AM
That's a shame but if you feel that it's the best for you then you're probably right. Good luck for the future. And you can always come back to it if you change your mind again!
x

tigger
21-01-2010, 11:58 AM
That's a real shame. Good luck in whatever you do next.:)

nannysue
21-01-2010, 12:15 PM
So sorry to hear your have had so many problems , maybe you can think about it again sometime in the future , good luck in what ever you decide to do xx: thumbsup:

Mollymop
21-01-2010, 12:45 PM
SOrry to hear this, but good luck to you too! xx

Tink
21-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Sorry to hear this, but it's obviously the right decision for you.

Good luck for your future x x x