PDA

View Full Version : CRB possible problem?

newadventure
21-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi Guys

I have been tracking our crbs online mine is still showing as stage 1 after a week and hubbys is at stage 4 already.

Has anyone elses crb been stuck at stage 1 for ages? Do you think its too early to ring them and see if there is a problem

Thanks

Kes
21-01-2010, 10:14 AM
I'd give it a little while sometimes you can seem to be stuck at stage one for ages then you will go through the other stages really quickly. Maybe ring them monday if nothing changes.

Pudding Girl
21-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Females tend to take longer as there are name changes to go through.

newadventure
21-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I'd give it a little while sometimes you can seem to be stuck at stage one for ages then you will go through the other stages really quickly. Maybe ring them monday if nothing changes.

Thank you for your kind advise but I have decided that childminding is not for me.

So wont be needing my crb as have decided to end the process and concentrate on my family

carebear25
21-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Ive just been chasing on CRB for my mum 2 b an assistant was sent in 3rd December, have left if due 2 xmas an weather problems. Just rung now an there was an issue on it an it has been sent back 2 Ofsted on 12th Jan, for countersignatre just rung ofsted an they have no record of that, so up in limbo now an have got 2 leave a few days before i chase again.

clio0602
21-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Mine was in stage 1 for 2 weeks while my cousins went to stage 4 in 1 day. Anyway I'm all sorted 9 weeks later and cert came yesterday so frantically advertising for some LO's :clapping:

Good luck it'll get there x

sfox2003
21-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Ive just been chasing on CRB for my mum 2 b an assistant was sent in 3rd December, have left if due 2 xmas an weather problems. Just rung now an there was an issue on it an it has been sent back 2 Ofsted on 12th Jan, for countersignatre just rung ofsted an they have no record of that, so up in limbo now an have got 2 leave a few days before i chase again.

SNAP!! Mine was submitted 1st Dec, CRB claim ofsted made error on countersignature. Ofsted have no record of it & are denying it. CRB say they wont do anything about it. Ofsted said they cant contact CRB until 60 days. Im stuck right in the middle. Ive mindees waiting to start - my application is now running a month late (so potentially could take up to 16 weeks altogether). Im really, really fed up. Ive put a LOT into this & really dont deserve to be mixed up in this mess when Ive made no mistake.

Isnt it disheartening?

littlestar
21-01-2010, 06:47 PM
hi mine took 5 and a half MONTHS! yes months i then got called to the police station to give my finger prints there was another me out there same name and date of birth in same district :panic: