PDA

View Full Version : just had an enquiry

aly
20-01-2010, 01:19 PM
I found this person through the childcare site and she has just messaged me by text asking for weekend work...ok i thought.

It seems like it is firday and saturday night.....realised then i think it is babysitting work she needs, but she asked my fees for the hours she would need for 7-10..bearing in mind she said her kids are 14mths and 4 yo....i told her i really think it is a babysiiter she needs as she would need to bring the kids to me as im a childminder.

She is chinese and said next month she needs to take 1 child to china and leave the other home[as they have kidney problems>????] so would i have her child for 2 weeks:eek:

I told her i would help her find a babysitter.!!

I did the right things yeah??

Ripeberry
20-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Sounds like she does not have any relatives nearby. That must be tough on the child being left behind with a total stranger for two weeks :eek: And one with a medical problem.
Hope you get more sensible enquiries soon :thumbsup:

aly
20-01-2010, 01:39 PM
i just sent her a message giving her babysitters in our area btu she said her husband thinks its ok for them to come here.

would you say if they couldnt find anyone then they could come here..the hours would be 7 (maybe 6) til 10pm.

aly
20-01-2010, 01:40 PM
syaing that when putting my kids to bed they would be left alone as im not registered upstairs...so think it might not be agood idea.

think i just answered my own question