PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop shaking !

LeeAnn
20-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Ugh I had a terrible nightmare last night, I got a visit from the CCO to say that someone had put in a complaint about me. It was so real I was really upset when I woke up. I told DH all about it as I felt so awful!

I just came back from picking up my DD from Playgroup and there was a message on my phone from my CCO! :panic: :panic: :panic:
I called her back, CONVINCED I had had some sort of premonition. My whole body was shaking LOL and she had called just to remind me to fill in my annual return, she wasn't sure if I knew it was compulsory as I am still new.

I still haven't stopped shaking! Off to get a sweet cup of tea and make mindee her lunch. I only stopped by here because I couldn't phone DH as he is at a crime scene and his phone has to be switched off.And I just had to tell someone! Who better than people who know how scary it would have been to get a message form the CC at anytime , even without the dream!

Better run before someone actually has something to complain about! ;)

Ripeberry
20-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh, that would freak me out. I would not have even answered the phone :D
Hope you get some nice dreams tonight :)

haribo
20-01-2010, 01:33 PM
:eek: hope you have calmed down now x

Alibali
20-01-2010, 01:37 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Sorry but that made me giggle! Enjoy your tea!

LeeAnn
20-01-2010, 01:46 PM
LOL Ali, you don't need to apologise, I can find it funny now! I was so relieved I almost blabbed the whole story to the CCO, thank god I didn't!

The Juggler
20-01-2010, 01:55 PM
what's going on everyone having nightmares about CCO and ofsted visits!! what have they done to us all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: