PDA

View Full Version : fees

whisper_1981
19-01-2010, 08:54 PM
hi i am still currently awaiting for some mindies and have decided what i am charging, onlything iam not sure is weather to charge a little bit b4 like a few days in advance or just charge and work the week b4 paying so basicly the question is how do you all charge do you ask for a week in advance or do you work the week then get paid.................. silly question but it has been bugging me lol

pinklady
19-01-2010, 09:03 PM
I took a months deposit for security and then invoiced for the month I'd worked. I will keep the deposit cheque until the end of the contract which means if I'm not paid my months notice that I'll have the cheque as payment.

Hope that makes sense!:thumbsup:

brightstar
19-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I get paid weekly, and its always on the first working day of the week. Parents find it easier weekly because tax credits pay weekly. Luckily all mine are good payers.

The Juggler
19-01-2010, 10:25 PM
fees up front. weekly or monthly whatever suits you/parent but def. in advance.

miffy
20-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Monthly in advance :)

Miffy xx

westbrom44
20-01-2010, 07:49 AM
I will work monthly or weekly in advance. I ask parents which they prefer and at the moment they all pay monthly in advance. I am very strict about this and would never work if I had not been paid as I have had problems in the past. I run a business not a charity.

greanan
20-01-2010, 03:02 PM
i get paid on a friday for the weeks work. some of my parents are good payers, but the same two are always late, every week!! normally ends up going in the following thursday, they are then supposed to be the next day aswell!! think might start charging a late fee xx

emmadines
20-01-2010, 06:31 PM
A min of a week in front, but normally 4 weekly and in advance!

I never work then invoice as it can cause problems!!