PDA

View Full Version : My site

venus89
18-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Having just realised that Kentcfis have kindly published a website I forgot I created :blush: I figure that I really ought to start looking after the site. I've done a very basic one so far with only a few pages. What do you think?

http://www.freewebs.com/cranbrook-childminder/

Thankyou for looking

suzyblue
19-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Thats Great! I like the book background, very unusual and makes it very different from the other websites. Like the pic of you at Go Ape too. Well done!

venus89
19-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Thats Great! I like the book background, very unusual and makes it very different from the other websites. Like the pic of you at Go Ape too. Well done!

Thank you for taking the time to look - and to answer. Do you have any suggestions for improvement or is it OK as it is?

mamasheshe
19-01-2010, 06:57 PM
really nice i like it a lot.

manjay
19-01-2010, 07:05 PM
It's a really nice site. Well done. You don't look at all like I imagined:D but then no one here ever does!!!

I would say just keep checking out other minder sites to get ideas of what new pages to add to yours. I play around with mine frequently and I am always changing things

venus89
19-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Thank you all - I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it. That's good advice Manjay - I had a look at a lot of others' sites to get that far so you have all been an inspiration to me, as always :clapping:

Graham
20-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Lovely website, I like the book style, it makes it stand out.

Thanks for the link to Childminding Help.