PDA

View Full Version : `my special person`!!

haribo
18-01-2010, 07:27 PM
just had i mindee today an after schoolie shes 10 . she asked me if i had a pic of me she could have as they are doing a topic on special people and she has chosen me as hers :blush: its sometimes hard to talk to her as we usually have 2 toddlers here and i dont have much time but obviously she feels happy here :clapping: shes been coming since reception age 4 and leaves in sept to go to high school and has asked if she can call in and see me sometimes .. i just feel so happy but sad too we, been through a lot together and i will really miss her when she finishes but its made my day hearing her say that :clapping:

beccas
18-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I know thats why we do this job.:clapping: :clapping: weldone you

TheBTeam
18-01-2010, 07:31 PM
How fantastic - what a wonderful reference, think i would see if you can keep the piece after!

Monkey1
18-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Thats fantastic!:clapping: I have one ex mindee who comes for weekends etc as she is like a sister to my DD I started with her when she was 5 she left at 10 as they moved to the other side of Telford and she's now 14! I get texts every week and she always ends them with '' love you!''

The Juggler
18-01-2010, 09:09 PM
AWWWWW that is soooo lovely x

sarah707
18-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Awww that's lovely! :D

It's a small world
18-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Thats what makes the job worthwhile........................................ .................

Wish my schoolies were like that. Mine got excited today when I picked him up saying he wasn't coming tomorrow as mum off work:( must be doing something wrong:(

miffy
18-01-2010, 09:15 PM
You can't get a better compliment than that :)

Miffy xx

Desi-101
18-01-2010, 10:17 PM
How nice to know you have been appreciated all these years, well done :)

haribo
18-01-2010, 10:31 PM
yes its so sweet -we have had lots of ups and downs and that stage where they dont want to be see with a childminder :rolleyes: but these days when she spots me i see a great big smile on her face :blush: and thats a great idea about keeping the piece as a reference :laughing: think will have to drop a hint ;) x

sonia ann
19-01-2010, 06:57 AM
I have a 12yr old mindee who left in September after 12yrs with me. He pops in on his way home from school occasionally for a chat and more often than not stays for snack time. He says he misses the company and all the chat and things to do...........I think he would like to have stayed with me longer but doesn't do his street cred any good:)