PDA

View Full Version : Does your life seem as complicated as mine?

yummymummy
10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
I think it is very much a childminders lot but as we work from home do you find that you seem to be busy, busy, busy all the time with your own children's arrangements, trying to fit them around your minding commitments?
Today jazz and modern, Tuesday other daughter gym club, Wednesday drop daughter to Brownies she helps run, Thursday tap and ballet and drop other daughter to Rainbows she helps run, Friday nervous breakdown!!!!!
On top of the mums and toddlers, music group and messy play we go to I have somehow got to take 3 under 4 with me to watch PSHCE video at my daughters school on Tuesday. Will have to bring 17 year old daughter with me and set them up in a little nest in corner of classroom otherwise if they watch it will get complaints from parents!!!!!!:eek:

Blaze
10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Can i swap for your schedule please?:D
Tasha:)

Trouble
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
i thought this job was going to be easy but my life is like yours!!!

i bet you sleep as well as i do!!!!!:laughing:

deeb66
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Sounds like how my life used to be.

Now that Jack is older (12) he is much more independant now and goes off on his own....even takes himself to school and back again which is bliss cos I don't have to do school runs.

I used to feel like i was always running around like a headless chicken but it has calmed down now.

sarah707
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
I am quite jealous actually... you have time on Friday for a nervous breakdown! I have been trying to fit one in for weeks! :D

Mollymop
10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh dear, i have a lot to look forward to then. I hadn't thought about all of that. I was wondering the other day what I would do if my kids friends want to play round. Tim's mate, form next door is always popping in, but then he is over 8, so we shall have to see how it all goes.

miffy
10-03-2008, 02:37 PM
When I read this it's one of the few times I think I'm glad my two are all grown up!

Miffy xx

deeb66
10-03-2008, 02:43 PM
I am quite jealous actually... you have time on Friday for a nervous breakdown! I have been trying to fit one in for weeks! :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have been asked on many occasions to work Fridays again but i value the time off too much!

I really think I have done my fair share of wearing myself ragged :D

ajs
10-03-2008, 03:06 PM
my life is like yours too, but i recently resigned from all of the committees i was involved with so that i could have time to do my nvq trouble is i just spend more time on the forum and still haven't enrolled in the nvq

daughter number 1 is doing a duke of edinburgh bronze award which involves me driving her about 20 miles every thursday night so that she can help at beavers. hopefully i'll get some recognition in the award too

mjw
10-03-2008, 03:18 PM
I have a friday off too inorder to get my paperwork up to date and try to free the weekend up for all the other jobs!!

Banana
10-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Im not at a stage where Belle is going to loads of clubs etc... but I dont find there is enough time to do everythig I need to do. I just dont know where the time goes??
x

Rubybubbles
10-03-2008, 04:12 PM
not yet! ds nearly 6 and we do football on sat thats it so far
dd 3ballet on sat

thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to:panic: :D