PDA

View Full Version : Making bird feeders - quick question re planning

venus89
18-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Which would be the main category you would put making bird feeders under? I'm thinking probably KUW but I'm not entirely sure.

Also, we're putting down bird food every day this week in preparation for our birdwatch next week - what would you put that under? Would it be KUW?

julie w
18-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Which would be the main category you would put making bird feeders under? I'm thinking probably KUW but I'm not entirely sure.

Also, we're putting down bird food every day this week in preparation for our birdwatch next week - what would you put that under? Would it be KUW?

How do you make bird feeders, sounds a great idea. Thankyou.

venus89
18-01-2010, 01:45 PM
http://www.rspb.org.uk/youth/makeanddo/activities/birdcake.asp

There are lots of other bird related ideas there too :thumbsup:

The Juggler
18-01-2010, 01:47 PM
def. KUW what they eat, why we might feed them, talk about growing - they eat differently from us etc. and PSED, caring for animals/environment?

venus89
18-01-2010, 01:56 PM
def. KUW what they eat, why we might feed them, talk about growing - they eat differently from us etc. and PSED, caring for animals/environment?

Thank you :)

I'm trying to be SUPER organised this year and I'm doing a planning/EYFS form and making sure that I am covering all the areas. I know most of them overlap but it's just looking for the main one else I'll be there forever :panic:

Cammie Doodle
18-01-2010, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=venus89;617886]Which would be the main category you would put making bird feeders under? I'm thinking probably KUW but I'm not entirely sure.

Also, we're putting down bird food every day this week in preparation for our birdwatch next week - what would you put that under? Would it be KUW?[/QUO

This activity will cover Creative Development (as you are making bird feeders) Physical Development (Fine motor skills) You could do a bird Count (PRSN) Talked about what you are doing ( CLL) and by feeding the birds you have covered PSED . I think that this activity covers all 6 areas. Well done