PDA

View Full Version : South East Regional Policy Forum - 30th January

Madminder
18-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi, the SE RPF will be in Billingshurst, Sussex on 30th January and spaces are still available.

If you want to be one of the first to get your invitation in the future please go to the SE Regional Committee's Facebook group and join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?edit_members&gid=164152591358#/group.php?gid=164152591358 Details of the upcoming RPF can be found on the events page and all members will be the first to get ivitations to future SE RPFs.

For those of you who don't use Facebook I have attached an invitation and if you PM me your email address and permission I will add you to our mailing list so that you can be sure to get your invitations early in the future.

If you are not sure which region you are in you can check it out on the SEROC FB page or on the NCMA website.

Thanks to d'boss for letting me post this and I hope to meet some of you on the 30th!

Madminder
20-01-2010, 09:06 PM
No comments? Hope that doesn't mean no-one from here is coming! It is going to be a good day as they all are, with a debate on the use of Social Networking sites within childminding followed by time to raise any issues from your own area that may be bothering you. There is a choice of workshops for the afternoon: Debutots, Signalong and The Right Support for Every Child – the aim of this third workshop is to help childminders look at the issues involved in caring for disabled children or those from vulnerable families in such a way to enable them to decide whether this area of work is right for them. We have various exhibitors including everyone's favourite discount equipment/resource supplier and a new one Kids Love Earth (you can Google the website if you want to see what they have). We also have a raffle and everyone who attends an RPF during the year gets their name put into a hat for a free ticket to NCMA National Conference in November this year, the more RPFs you attend, the more times your name goes in the hat!

I will be travelling from Chatham in Kent and have spaces in the car, though it will mean an early start as Committee members have to get there early. Please PM me if you would like a lift. I may be able to arrange lifts from other parts of Kent and Sussex too so ask and I will try for you.

The Juggler
20-01-2010, 09:56 PM
wish i could come to yours. I attend the London one and there were no forum members at the last one - unless they were hiding from me!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: