PDA

View Full Version : Has ane1 ever got help with....

Leelee
18-01-2010, 08:14 AM
PURCHASING A 7-SEATER CAR! I dont know how im going to afford one, I'll definitely need one because I'll have 3 under 3's plus my school runs, which someone is interested in 2 after-school placements already! But Im not able to to the school runs until Ive got a 7-seater! Only got a KA at the minute, lol! Anybody ever got help or some kind of cheap loan for one???

Sharon-Marie
18-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi..I am in exactly the same situation as you! Don't k now how I'm going to get round this one, it's catch 22 - I can't afford one til I'm earning, I can't do school run til I have one! I'm sorry I cant offer any useful advice but will be interested to see what responses you get...

Annie_T
18-01-2010, 11:49 AM
hi

i cant help but didnt want to read and run.
I know what you mean as to would like 7 seater but cant afford one.

i dont think there is help only way to do it is sell the car or part exchange it towards 7 seater.
loan im guessing is the only way forward if cant get money together quick enough

ajs
18-01-2010, 11:58 AM
sorry no experience of this but can you apply to your local council and see if they can offer to loan you the money in lieu of capital grant

no idea if it would work or if they would even consider it but it may be worth a try

Leelee
18-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Dont think my council do grants! My sure start only pay for my courses, first aid, doctors fee, registration fee and insurance! Dont get nothing else