PDA

View Full Version : advice ladies please...

Ebs71
17-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi ladies.... ive been out of minding for about almost a year now,,, i had to get myself a regular job with a regular income as myself and childrens father split and i had to pay mortgage alone. i really miss minding and i really am considering starting back up again,, i still have my certificate, i would just have to sort out ncma... i had a few enquiries over past few months but im not sure how in demand cm's are at the mo in my area and just in general.....i just wondered what everyone else may think? do i stick at my dead end job or take the risk? any advice or info is greatly appriciated?

Many thanks ladies

Hayley xxx :littleangel:

PixiePetal
17-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Could you go part time at your job till you fill your spaces? Or do after schoolies to get going again?

I am not in your area so don't know of the need there. It has been a bit patchy here but I am down south.

Good luck :)

Ebs71
17-01-2010, 09:48 PM
thanks for your reply...that would be a good idea... im just abit scared to take the leap...but if the hours mindees were there it could be a good option. my mortgage is £675 pm which i have to pay alone...thankgod for tax creds.... which i will still get apparntly if i go self employed. i noticed the cis website has gone? i wanted to check i was still registered on there... is there a new address for it? xx

Hayley :littleangel: