PDA

View Full Version : Which to keep- Happy land or Little People

miss mopple
17-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I have lots of both and really need to cull some toys as my poor house is completely taken over :laughing: I really dont need 2 seperate lots of small world stuff so one has to go as they take up so much space :eek:

Can't decided which to keep and which to sell- what do you/ your mindees favour?

carlen222
17-01-2010, 07:47 PM
i have happy land and we all love it xx

TheBTeam
17-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Definitely keep the Little People, I think the stuff is better quality and the range will be around longer!

Nicky
17-01-2010, 07:50 PM
happy land here too........many hours spent playing with it!

PixiePetal
17-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I have lots of both and really need to cull some toys as my poor house is completely taken over :laughing: I really dont need 2 seperate lots of small world stuff so one has to go as they take up so much space :eek:

Can't decided which to keep and which to sell- what do you/ your mindees favour?

Keep the happyland and sell me the little people!! :laughing:

I don't have happyland as I have the little people, keep having to resist the half price bargains or i will be in the same situation as you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really though - which do yours play with more? Which would you rather keep and not get bored of seeing for years on end? I culled my toys at one point as I was sick of seeing the same ones - passed them to a friend just starting out.

little miss chatterbox
17-01-2010, 08:10 PM
LOL! I was going to suggest keeping the little people and sell me the happyland!

loocyloo
17-01-2010, 08:29 PM
i have little people and over the years have resisted the happyland !!!

although happy land seems to have more/is easier to get that little people at the moment! andi don't like these new little people with legs! hope they don't last very long!

xxx

Chell
17-01-2010, 08:35 PM
We only have Little People but even my 6.5yr old still likes to play with it.

Do people's toddlers actually play with it? I thought ours was a waste of money as it was bought when DS was a year old. I think that is the age it is suitable from. DS hardly looked at it till he was about four years old. It is now used quite a bit with DS and his two younger sisters.

Rubybubbles
17-01-2010, 08:39 PM
happy land here:D

I first got happy land for my ds 1st birthday, he turns 8 in March:clapping: it has lasted really well!

amanda1309
17-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Little people.
My lot love it from the 2 year olds to the 8 year olds.

pinklady
17-01-2010, 08:56 PM
How about keeping the favourites from each? I like both equally.

It's a small world
17-01-2010, 09:16 PM
We only have Little People but even my 6.5yr old still likes to play with it.

Do people's toddlers actually play with it? I thought ours was a waste of money as it was bought when DS was a year old. I think that is the age it is suitable from. DS hardly looked at it till he was about four years old. It is now used quite a bit with DS and his two younger sisters.

I have little people too and my ds 6 loves playing it with his brother 2. I think happyland has a lot more (or is easier to buy) we've struggled to get little people have had to search internet for alot.But I prefer it . But at the end of the day which DO YOU LIKE??? Its your choice. I ve not looked at the happy land stuff much my nephew has practically every peice of it and I do think little people a bit more sturdy but thats my opinion. Sorry hope ive not offended happy land..

tbh I probably prefer little people as we had this before we saw happy land

Alibali
18-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Happy land!!

miss mopple
18-01-2010, 08:01 PM
real mixed opinions then, no help whatsoever :laughing:

charleyfarley
18-01-2010, 08:44 PM
We only have little people here but I'd keep the favourites from both and sell the rest, hopefully to me :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

sarah707
18-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Happy land is the fave here! :D

nannymcflea
18-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Little people.:clapping:

miffy
18-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Keep the happyland and sell me the little people!! :laughing:

No, sell them to me! :laughing:

Miffy xx