PDA

View Full Version : My parcel has arrived yippee

miffy
10-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I got a parcel of stuff from baker ross today - i am so excited i love seeing the things and deciding if i think the mindees will like them

I got some little wooden baskets for the kids to paint and then we'll fill them with shred and some eggs and maybe a chick

Anyone else as daft as me when it comes to buying craft stuff for the kids?

Miffy xx

deeb66
10-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Sounds fab Miffy

I am always buying stuff.......I have got so much in the way of art & craft stuff :rolleyes:

emler
10-03-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm exactly the same Miffy - I've got so much craft stuff I don't know where to store it lol

Emler x

ajs
10-03-2008, 01:11 PM
oh miffy i wish i'd known we could have shared postage

i need some more magic maize already my own kids played with it for hours when i got home on thurs and there's not much left.

elc are out of stock on line must be lana ordering more

oh well i'd better get looking then

charleyfarley
10-03-2008, 01:51 PM
oh miffy i wish i'd known we could have shared postage

i need some more magic maize already my own kids played with it for hours when i got home on thurs and there's not much left.

elc are out of stock on line must be lana ordering more

oh well i'd better get looking then

It's out of stock in Brum too, we tried yesterday.

I had a big parcel from Yellow Moon a few weeks ago

Just can't seem to stop buying craft stuff at the moment

Think I enjoy making the things more than the mindees sometimes

Carol xxx

sarah707
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I buy lots... esp cutting and sticking as I'm so bad at drawing! And yes, I get very excited when the boxes arrive! :D

Mollymop
10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I love buying from Yellow Moon and I always spend too much, but i love their stuff. I got a cupboard full of it. So I am as daft as you!

avril
10-03-2008, 01:56 PM
I got my parcel from yellow moon today it's a sister company to baker ross that my sons school use and they get a percentage of the ord for their funds.

Lots of easter goodies for the children to do and yes I also ordered those little wooden baskets too. I'm going to hide little choc eggs in the garden once they have decorated the baskets and send them out to find them. Should keep them entertained for a while!!:laughing:

Avril x

Annie_T
10-03-2008, 03:44 PM
i love having parcels come.. birthday/xmas all over again lol

even tho you know what you ordered you still have to look at whats in the parcel lol ...... its nice to see it for real

i got my baker ross book other day and been looking at what to get - tho i not mindin gyet good way make sure i got plenty for when start :)

Banana
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM
wey hey!!

xxxxxx

Rubybubbles
10-03-2008, 04:16 PM
happy crafting!!:clapping:

mel
10-03-2008, 04:17 PM
sounds great - need to earn a bit more money before I spend anything else though!

Mel x

ajs
10-03-2008, 04:42 PM
never stopped me though mel

Angela234
10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm waiting for my order to come i order twice a year from baker ross spent £41 god it soon adds up never seems to be a lot when it comes though

Angela

angeldelight
10-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Hope your having fun with your goodies Miffy

Angel xx

manjay
10-03-2008, 10:28 PM
I love buying craft stuff. My daughter loves it too as she gets to try things to see if we think they are suitable for mindees. This weekend she made one of the egg people from the latest Creative Steps. It's fab and I will post a picture if I can find the lead to charge my cameras batteries

amanda xx