PDA

View Full Version : foldable tables

Joannechildmind
15-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know where i can get get sturdy small foldable tables i am very limited in space and would love to have some tables so the children can sit at them doing activities or playing with toys on them, everything is on the floor at the moment and even our toy kitchen which is a hotpoint electric one and washing machine (they all love) the kids really have trouble playing with as its quite small and they really have to bend to play.

Any ideas!!

Tink
15-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Have you tried ebay? what are your local shops?

TheBTeam
15-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I did an internet search and found mine, it folds in half and the legs fold into it and it is height adjustable and a bit more sturdy than a similar thing in argos, I paid £30ish for it a couple of years ago.

Monkey1
15-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I have Gopack tables, they are available from all the educational sites but are quite expensive!

PixiePetal
15-01-2010, 01:23 PM
I have Gopack tables, they are available from all the educational sites but are quite expensive!

I have one of those - from one of the educational sites. It was in the sale for about £95. So glad I got it as I should never need to buy one again :)

fridaysoff
15-01-2010, 01:49 PM
yes I agree, invest in a gopac. I've had mine 5 years. I bought one with the tougher plastic sealed edges and use it in the garden or inside and it can withstand very messy play and doesn't seem to show any wear and tear yet. I did look at camping tables and all sorts of stuff but in the end nothing was sturdy enough if you have a toddler leaning against it if standing to play.

Hope that helps :)

Alibali
15-01-2010, 07:23 PM
We have the gopak ones at cm group, they are expensive to start with but are so sturdy they will last a life time. You can choose from sizes and heights too.

Joannechildmind
15-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks everyone off to have a google now. :clapping:

zillervalley
15-01-2010, 09:45 PM
I got a go-pak on loan from sure start to library, its costs me £10 a year and childminders can have 7 or 8 items out at a time, the table is classed as onr of my items and is ongoing

ziller

helenlc
15-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Found these as well:

http://www.eduzone.co.uk/acatalog/FurnitureandStorage05.html

(Oh and having moaned about other people posting links to cool sites and costing me money, this site is quite reasonable too!!!:blush: )

manjay
15-01-2010, 09:50 PM
I have a Gopak one too. It's fab and well worth the investment

miffy
16-01-2010, 07:43 AM
I have a Gopak one too. It's fab and well worth the investment

I have one too - bought for £10 when my local playgroup closed down - best £10 I've ever spent!

Miffy xx