PDA

View Full Version : Updating SEF - well that was painless!

Pauline
15-01-2010, 07:46 AM
I've been putting off updating my SEF because the original was done before they changed the style of the SEF and removed some of the boxes and added more.

I need not have worried, it was really simple. I just clicked 'edit' on my submitted SEF and if bought it back in with notes where information had been moved into different categories and there were a couple of new categories that needed filling in. I simply updated, removed the notes (where applicable) and then saved it ready to submit again when I have given it another read through. :thumbsup:

:)

miffy
15-01-2010, 07:50 AM
That's good to know - glad it worked for you!

Miffy xx

sarah707
15-01-2010, 07:55 AM
You sound like an advert for the easy Ofsted online SEF updating system :laughing: :D

angeldelight
15-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Well done Pauline

Angel xx

miss mopple
15-01-2010, 07:59 AM
Well done you!

Really ought to do mine as its been a year since my inspection. Really dont know where the time goes :eek:

Cammie Doodle
15-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks Pauline I have been putting off updating mine thinking it would be a mamouth task. Think I had better put it in my "to do" folder (luckily there is not too much in there :) )

PaulaR
15-01-2010, 12:58 PM
it took me 3 hours to update mine but maybe it wasn't full enough in the first place

TheBTeam
15-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Still got mine to do that is the one thing left to be updated!

Pauline
15-01-2010, 01:54 PM
it took me 3 hours to update mine but maybe it wasn't full enough in the first place

Mine had loads in it! My plan is to bore them into submission :laughing:

Tink
15-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Great well done you.

teacake2
15-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Mine took about an hour to update, but then of course first time round I had had the benefit of expert advice from you know who:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Teacake2

tammys-tots
18-01-2010, 09:31 PM
I've been putting off updating my SEF because the original was done before they changed the style of the SEF and removed some of the boxes and added more.

I need not have worried, it was really simple. I just clicked 'edit' on my submitted SEF and if bought it back in with notes where information had been moved into different categories and there were a couple of new categories that needed filling in. I simply updated, removed the notes (where applicable) and then saved it ready to submit again when I have given it another read through. :thumbsup:

:)
Hi I am confused by this, it says words have been moved thats why i havent updated mine yet. I dont understand it.

Tammy

Pauline
18-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi I am confused by this, it says words have been moved thats why i havent updated mine yet. I dont understand it.

Tammy

Do you mean you have looked at your SEF and don't understand the changes? or you don't understand what I am on about?

If it is the latter then that is not unusual :laughing: