PDA

View Full Version : why do i let it mount up?

sweets
14-01-2010, 09:51 PM
i have spent most of my free time this week updating and catching up with 6 childrens learning journeys and obs sheets from last october.

Every time i end up spending hours on them i always vow never to get so far behind again. but i always do :angry:

i have decided from now on to update them on friday afternoons when the 2 mindees are sleeping or having a play.

anybody else get behind and have to do catch up?

Tink
14-01-2010, 09:58 PM
I did but now I write their obs up at sleep time, otherwise i'd put it off and it would never get done:D

miffy
14-01-2010, 10:04 PM
I am playing catch up! Being ill over Christmas and last week meant nothing got done.

I'm fed up with it too so once I've caught up I'm determined to stay on top of it!

Miffy xx

loocyloo
15-01-2010, 11:02 AM
me too! i was up to date, and had just done a pile of obs etc and printed photos, and was going to spend the next afternoon putting them in folders etc when my father died, and it knocked me for six, and althoughi was working, and i carried on doing obs etc, i never quite got round to putting them in the folders ... that was september. since then, each month has continued the same, i'm doing it all, and they are piled in the front of the childres folders, i haven't got round to actually sticking them in. i had a day planned last week with no children and i was going to do it ... it snowed, 6 children all day ... didn't happen!

i have just arranged another day off for next week in order to get it done as i am getting so fed up with it! and it doesn't take any time usually, but i've got so out of the habit!

Daftbat
15-01-2010, 11:26 AM
I try not to get more than a couple of days behind i forget so much otherwise. I have to do my accounts regularly too incase i forget anything!

PixiePetal
15-01-2010, 11:35 AM
It's my accounts that I get behind with. Was ok till we moved but I don't know the best way to sort out heating/light expenses.

All my other bits are written in now just gaps for those and totals for month.

I am getting there :rolleyes:

It's a small world
15-01-2010, 11:43 AM
I was a little disorganised but got on top of things as Ofsted visited Tuesday. Dh bought me a big diary and I have noted when I'm going to do things in it and then tick them off when done. Need to update a few things after Ofsted visit ie: website parents handbooks etc to show grade ... Would u do this when the report comes out or before ? Vowed never to get behind !!!!!