PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone doing?

deeb66
10-03-2008, 10:34 AM
How is everyone doing on there diets?

I have survived the first week on the Cambridge and it has been just over a week now since I ate solid food.

I am surprised but I am not hungry but do miss eating food and struggle at meal times when I can smell food in the house.

I am going for my official weekly weigh in tonight and am hoping to see a decent result.

I did go to see my consultant on day 4 to see how everything was going and was surprised that she asked me to jump on the scales.

I was amazed that in 4 days I had lost 6 1/4 pounds :eek:

As I said tonight is my offical weekly weigh in and am hoping for another few pounds off.

How is everyone else's weight loss this week?

charleyfarley
10-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Diet??????

Are we meant to be dieting again???? :laughing:

I hold my hands up and admit I cheated all week but still managed to lose 2lb

so I am extremely happy with that.

Well done Dee :clapping: :clapping:

You are doing so well and can't wait to hear how much you have lost tonight.

Stay strong and when you have jumped on those scales tonight you'll know it's been worth it

Carol xx

Lou
10-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Dee thats fantastic well done you, cant wait to hear how you get on later xxx

2lb off for me this week.

deeb66
10-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks Carol

Yes I am looking forward to weigh in tonight......the only thing that is keeping me going is knowing how fast I will loose the weight!

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss too :clapping:

deeb66
10-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Dee thats fantastic well done you, cant wait to hear how you get on later xxx

2lb off for me this week.

Well done Lou .....good work :clapping:

angeldelight
10-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Well done Dee you put me to shame

Good luck later keep us posted

Well done Lou

Well done Carol

Well done to Angel for cheating ha oooooops sorry

XXX

deeb66
10-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Well done Dee you put me to shame

XXX

No.....I know that you can do it too!.

I am bound to loose loads of weight because I am taking drastic measures........

well I certainly hope I loose more than the 'norm' especially as I am not eating :D

As I told you when I spoke to you.......I just can't live like this anymore!....my weight is depressing me so much.

I will not say how much I have to loose but if you want a reminder then go and have a look at the picture of me in the photo section again and it will remind you.

Actually I was going to post a picture in the Fatties foto's and as it is password protected I might be honest with you all and admit exactly how much I weigh!

angeldelight
10-03-2008, 10:58 AM
No one is going to judge you by how much you weigh Dee so if you dont want to say then dont but if you do want to say then everyone will support you

We all love you anyway fat or thin

Angel xxx

Twinkles
10-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Well done Dee that's fantastic. :clapping: Keep going and just remember how fab you'll feel when you can buy a size smaller clothes. My ambition is to be able to buy clothes that I like and not buy them just because they fit !!

emler
10-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Well done Dee - what an amazing weight loss already! Good luck with the weigh in tonight

Emler x

deeb66
10-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks ladies.

I have got a wardrobe full of clothes that I can't fit in to!.

The joke of it is they range all the way from size 18 - 28

Gave up hopes years ago of ever getting back in my size 12-14 so chucked everything else away.

Have got enough clothes to keep me going until I reach size 16......an awful long way away :panic:

miffy
10-03-2008, 01:16 PM
just wanted to say well done everybody

I need to loose some weight but am absolutely hopeless at dieting so I think you are all doing very well.

Miffy xx

Banana
10-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Good for you Dee, sounds like you are doing really well!!!!

Im ok, was bad this morning after the phone call from parent - I couldnt make do with just the cup of tea -I had to have a pecan plait as well :blush: But I bloomin desreved it :D

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Im a total of 7lbs off - I havnt taken hoodia for 4 days though - I really need to get back on it, the taste is making me heave in the mornings though and it puts me off taking it! lol

xx

deeb66
10-03-2008, 01:41 PM
I am not surprised with the morning you have had Lana!.......you are still doing well though!

I spoke to my Cambridge Consultant about Hoodia.....she highly recommends it and says it is genuinely good stuff!

LittleAcorns
10-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Actually I was going to post a picture in the Fatties foto's and as it is password protected I might be honest with you all and admit exactly how much I weigh!

Dee you are being so strong, I certainly couldnt stop eating solid food, so

very well done to you. Im so excited to see how you've done this

week :clapping:

You can share anything with us, we are all here for support ;)

Tatia
11-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Two pounds off for me, as well. My husband is complaining that he needs to lose some weight as well so I've been ever so good about healthy dinners, lots of fresh veggies and limiting the amount of snacky stuff in the house.

Just got to get through this week and I can start yoga class next week! Absolutely cannot wait!

deeb66
11-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Well done Tatia - good job :thumbsup: