PDA

View Full Version : Advice on job application form

lissy
14-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I have decieded to go for a job in a school and have found a perfect position. Thing is i am really nervous about application and interview. Dont want to mess up and its been a very long time since ive been for a job.

Can anyone help with these questions on application form:
Professional Membership??
Name of body/grade of membershipand whether by exam

reason for seeking new position?

relevant experience (its a receptionist at a school the job im going for)

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
14-01-2010, 04:50 PM
I have decieded to go for a job in a school and have found a perfect position. Thing is i am really nervous about application and interview. Dont want to mess up and its been a very long time since ive been for a job.

Can anyone help with these questions on application form:
Professional Membership??
Name of body/grade of membershipand whether by exam

reason for seeking new position?

relevant experience (its a receptionist at a school the job im going for)

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

HI

im not sure if this is right but i didnt want to read and run.

Professional membership- maybe this is somthing to do with a degree, i.e letters you can put after your name when you have a degree (hope that makes sense!)

Reason for seeking new position- i would write down on a spare piece of paper your reasons for wanting this job and then try and turn all the reasons into an explanation to this question.
I would llike to apply for this postion as i have been in my present career xxx for xxx years now and would like a career change, new challange etc

Relevant experience- any quailifactions you may have that would be relevant to this postion, i.e IT skills (RSA), GCSES/A Levels like maths and english, childcare quailifactions as its in a school? If you have had an admin job before you could write what that intailed as long as it would be relavent to the postion your appllying for.

Really hope this helps :D

SimplyLucy
14-01-2010, 05:43 PM
I've just applied for a job and under the professional membership section I've put OFSTED and my grading! :blush: