PDA

View Full Version : I've done loads to my website!

CAZMCA
14-01-2010, 10:28 AM
please could you have a look and let me know what you think

www.overtherainbowchildminding.webs.com

CAZMCA
14-01-2010, 10:41 AM
please could you have a look and let me know what you think

www.overtherainbowchildminding.webs.com

and i meant to say thanks but pressed the button too soon :blush:

Pauline
14-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

Not had a chance to read it fully, just a couple of suggestions on what I have looked at.

Perhaps make the navigation two lines, so that they fit all browser windows more evenly. On my screen it turns just at the end and splits 'useful links'. Or maybe you could centre them?

The navigation links look very pale on my screen, different computers can vary on their colour output so I could be seeing them differently to you, maybe make them a little darker?

Looking good though :)

PixiePetal
14-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Just had a brief look, very nice!

Little thing - spelling of TODDLERS on activity page list should have 'DD' in it.

Not meant to be picky :blush:

Hope you fill up soon :thumbsup:

doodles
14-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Brilliant :thumbsup: Lots of info, one question though....
Whats a Barm Cake?? :blush:

PixiePetal
14-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Brilliant :thumbsup: Lots of info, one question though....
Whats a Barm Cake?? :blush:

They have them on Coronation Street! :)

A roll/bread muffin??

doodles
14-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Oh i see! :blush:
Ive heard it before on the Daz advert when they say "Bet you a barm cake to a winegum we can" and ive always wondered what one was!!! :laughing:

CAZMCA
14-01-2010, 01:32 PM
lol, thanks for the spelling mistake pointers, when you sit staring at things all day you don't see them xx caz

Bushpig
14-01-2010, 01:43 PM
lol, thanks for the spelling mistake pointers, when you sit staring at things all day you don't see them xx caz

Spot on.

As a qualified Graphic Designer I can attest that the designer/creator of printed/online material is the worse person to proof read one's own work... even when looking at it a few days later ... as your eyes are not *fresh*.

As Pauline mentioned... I would agree... darken the navigation links if you can... they are very pale on my screen... they should be bold and stand out.

Under the EYFS & ECM tab, there needs to be a small change under the Learning and Development header ('equally important').

A lovely site :thumbsup: Well done!

CAZMCA
14-01-2010, 02:25 PM
ok, i have changed the other mistake :blush: and had a play so the nav bar is more noticable and the website is not a jumbled when opened in minimiser.

thank you all so much :jump for joy:

Bushpig
14-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup:

Pauline
14-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Yes big improvement :thumbsup:

CAZMCA
15-01-2010, 10:11 AM
thanks all, phew glad its nearly done xx:clapping: