PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have..........

viki-kate
13-01-2010, 09:16 PM
ok, when i was a college, i was given a hseet with a picture of a flower with the child developmental stages written within each petal... i know some nurseries use it and i wonder if anyone has one?? i know its a long shot but owrth a try!! thanks...

angeldelight
14-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Sorry no I do not have one

Bumping this up

Angel xx

miffy
14-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Sorry, me neither

I'd like to see it if you find it! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
14-01-2010, 09:40 AM
I think you might be on about something on
www.sweetcounter (not sure about the ending though - .co.uk or .com)

good luck

viki-kate
30-01-2010, 10:46 AM
no its ont that pip... its a sheet with a drawing of a flower with loads n loads of petals n each petal represents something... thanks anyway tho, nice site. x

desiderata
30-01-2010, 11:13 AM
at the Ofsted day yesterday someone from Knutsford in Cheshire was on our table and they were talking about something like that. They were a nursery setting and said they wrote on those. Dont know whether any one on here knows them?

sarah707
30-01-2010, 11:14 AM
I saw something like that at the last Nursery World show I went to but I can't remember the shop name.

It was something like Pip's though.

the exhibitor list isn't up for 2010 yet so I can't look through and see if I can spot them sorry! :o

:D

viki-kate
30-01-2010, 08:31 PM
oh well.. il keep searching....!!! lol... il let u all know if i come across one cuz it is fab... x

Monkey1
30-01-2010, 08:34 PM
My son had something like that in his preschool book ( Hes now 14) You might be better drawing it yourself and just photocopying it hunny!

zillervalley
30-01-2010, 09:14 PM
at the Ofsted day yesterday someone from Knutsford in Cheshire was on our table and they were talking about something like that. They were a nursery setting and said they wrote on those. Dont know whether any one on here knows them?

hi what number table were you on

SandCastles
30-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Sorry I haven't got one, but would be interested to take a look if and when you find one.

Rubybubbles
30-01-2010, 09:44 PM
My son had something like that in his preschool book ( Hes now 14) You might be better drawing it yourself and just photocopying it hunny!

Thats what I have done, I have a flower with colours written and as the child meantions the colours I write a date, then after a good 5 times of knowing the colour we colour it the colour (does that make sence lol)

Also have the same for things like washing hands, putting on coats, riding trikes just another way to show EYFS but looks nice:laughing: I like nice looking books!

MrsT333
31-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Thats what I have done, I have a flower with colours written and as the child meantions the colours I write a date, then after a good 5 times of knowing the colour we colour it the colour (does that make sence lol)

Also have the same for things like washing hands, putting on coats, riding trikes just another way to show EYFS but looks nice:laughing: I like nice looking books!

thats a fab idea:thumbsup: i would work well with my little ones as I have 3 under 3 :eek:
So do you draw all your own?

sarah707
31-01-2010, 08:43 AM

The only one I knew going from around here was my friend Sarah... I don't know an outstanding nursery sorry.

:D

ss1983
31-01-2010, 12:29 PM

THAT SOUNDS REALL GOOD HOW DO YOU SET IT OUT

viki-kate
31-01-2010, 01:13 PM
i think that is what il end up doing... it had all sorts of things on it tho, wasnt local to ie handwashing, then one for colours etc...

viki-kate
05-02-2010, 11:21 AM
bumping this up -just on the off chance... :)

beccas
05-02-2010, 06:48 PM

would love to see a copy of this so i get an idea as i have 8 under 5 on my books and 2 of these under 1 and 4 under 3.

SandCastles
06-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Sorry I haven't got this template, but I would love to have a copy, as I also like the learning journals to look colourful. Could I have a copy when you find one?