PDA

View Full Version : what time do you get tired?

newandlearning
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
hi...
I'm not sure why.. it could be the snow :) .. but I'm exhausted as I sit here waiting for the screen to come up for the forum website my eyes have closed and I've nearly fallen asleep sitting up :eeeek: ..

for the last 3-4 nights by 8pm I'm beginning to nap on the sofa... is anyone else like this?

how much down time do you get in your day, your night, your week.. and when do you guys go to sleep.. going to bed at 8.30pm seems somehow sad.xx:)

zillervalley
12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
I am usually in bed by ten as first mindee comes at 7-30, I must admit since the christmas break I have been stiggling to get up in the morning, last week I was in bed for nine

this week I have been totally whacked pushing the buggy in snow is shattering, when mindee went home tonight 6-10pm I went straight in the bath and I am sitting in pjs now, might be in bed at 8-30 tonight.

ziller

daisyboo1980
12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
yes im the same but ive put it down to being 9 weeks pregnant come 4 oclock all i want is my bed

TheBTeam
12-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I find the busier I am the less tired I get during the day, if I have a quieter day I seem to be more tired, think I know that i can let the laziness creep in, so it does!

I also go through phases where I have a dip about 1.30 ish where i could quite easily nod off! If the little ones here are all napping after lunch i sometimes pop on the forum, but that makes my eyes tired, but not too bad cos I then have to go on the school run and that refreshes me again!

Before christmas I was going to bed around 10.30 after the news, but now I seem to be okay till 11.30, as over christmas had midnight is nights and got up later, the going to bed later but getting up early hasnt yet caught up!

We dont generally get layins at the weekend because of footballing commitments for both children!

Alibali
12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I get up at 7.20 and am tired by 8am:laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
12-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm shattered tonight for some reason.

I usually keep going until about 930 then read my book :D

lou lou
12-01-2010, 07:27 PM
i am usually going to bed half eight to half nine i was just saying to my other half i am really tired today and it is only tuesday it going to be a long week and i have had enough of pushing a double buggy in the snow

Bananabrain
12-01-2010, 07:29 PM
See this is the reason I luuuuvvvv this forum!
So nice to know I'm not alone!
Pushing buggies in the snow is not funny,I ache all over.
Running a bath,prob in bed by 8.30.
Good to know I'm not the only lightweight:laughing:

Noodles
12-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Im a night owl i think im never in bed before midnight and thats early usually around 12.30 then im up at 7.20 on a morning:) :)

TheBTeam
12-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I love this forum too, because it has made me realise I am not the lightweight he keeps telling me I am, he is far more tired and irritable than me and is less active!

LOOPYLISA
12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I fell asleep in the cinema yesterday, that not unusual for me though :rolleyes: :D

FizzysFriends
12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Some days I'm tired before I get up, :laughing:

Im ok until I sit down (as I have just done) and then the tiredness gets me. I really have to be getting up and cleaning the kitchen but Im not sure I can do it.

helenlc
12-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I am shattered!!! I went to Tesco this evening and I swear if they sold beds I would have been on one sleeping!! :blush: My eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

I had my first 11 hour day today - one LO from 8 and another til 7!:eek: The new LO doesnt have a set time that she goes to sleep whereas my other one goes to bed 12.30 - 2.30. So I missed out on my couple of hours this afternoon where I can chill out or do bits round the house. Will have to address that quick smart!!:laughing:

I do feel better that most other people are the same - I often go to bed at 10, sometimes 9.:blush:

Lou
12-01-2010, 09:46 PM
I get up at 6.30am and i can honestly say i am exhausted by about 7am!!!!!LOL

So i spose i should go to bed!!!

Carol
12-01-2010, 09:57 PM
The alarm goes off at 6.30 and I could easily switch if off and sleep for hours.........then on a weekend I am wide awake at 6 !!!!!!!!!!!
Whilst minding if I sit down and read a book to the kids I keep yawning even in the morning!!!!
But its hard work pushing a double buggy up and down our hills in the morning!!!
Nice to see others are tired too.

Carol xx

Gizmo
12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I am tired all the time, but have just had tests done to see if anything is wrong or if I'm just a lazy so and so

miffy
12-01-2010, 10:04 PM
I've been really tired this week - putting it down to being first week back at work and wading through the snow!

Should be in bed now but just popped in here to see what you've all been up to :D

Miffy xx

AliceK
12-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I've agreed to earlier starts for a while for one of my mindees so this week I have been getting up at 6am and working until 5.15pm before sorting my own 2 LO's out with bath / bed etc and after Ofsted ringing me yesterday I will spend the rest of this week working on my SEF in the evenings. Just about to give up for the night actually. I am shattered.

xxxxx

edayhouse
13-01-2010, 08:08 AM
I am shattered this week but again i am putting down to it being the 1st day back, cold weather, dark mornings etc etc

I generally go to bed around 8.30pm and read or watch tv for a little while and i fall asleep around 10pm but this week i think that even that is too late for me! I get up at 0630hrs.

I am lucky in that my 3 & nearly 5 year old kids go to bed at 7pm every night so at least i get an hour or so to tidy up, do some paperwork oh and catch up with my husband, although sometimes i cant even be bothered talking to him as i have talked lots all day - that sounds awful now doesnt it!
x

Mollymop
13-01-2010, 08:12 AM
I get up at 6.30 and go to bed at 10pm and read until 10.30 and then go to sleep... but I have 2 daytimes off a week and I always have an hours nap on those days which helps.
If I work all week flat out I am usually very tired by 8pm

When I used to work night shift I was tired all the time and would just fall asleep all day even on weekends it was dreadful, glad I don't work nights any longer I was like the waking dead!

samgeordie
13-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Im shattered all the time at the moment but i am also nearly 14 weeks pregnant, been really struggling last week having the school ones all day and keeping them entertained, then this week with having to try and get the buggy up to school in the snow, ive had enough by 9am, i was in my bed at 7pm last night, cant see me being awake past 9pm at the moment.

singingcactus
13-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I get up at 6.30am and i can honestly say i am exhausted by about 7am!!!!!LOL

So i spose i should go to bed!!!

I hear meatloaf singing, 'you took the words right out of my mouth'