PDA

View Full Version : Recording accidents

Straws
12-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Hello all,

Just a quick question, little O fell and bumped his head he only cried for a minute, I checked his head there was no marks or swellings/bruises, so I didnt fill out an accident form but mentioned to dad on collection that he bumped his head but I cant find anything, Should I have still recorded this? do you record all accidents even if they have left no obvious marks?

Straws xx

PixiePetal
12-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Yes. Might show effects later.

I always write 'no visible signs of bruising as yet' . Also just write for treatment - cold pack applied and cuddles - or something like that.

Better to have it written so they can't come back to you at a later date if effects came out later.

Bit of a waffle but you get the idea :laughing:

Straws
12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
thanks for reply do you think I should get them to sign a form in the morning or just leave it this time?

Straws xx

sarah707
12-01-2010, 06:23 PM
thanks for reply do you think I should get them to sign a form in the morning or just leave it this time?

Straws xx

I would write out a form now and have it ready for them to sign asap :D

Pipsqueak
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
technically yes we are supposed to record everything - especially bumped heads BUT where its just your normal run of mill oops i have bumped myself and i am just going to cry for a few minutes (and providing there is no obvious wounds) - then I would just record it in the daily diary