PDA

View Full Version : CRB - OFSTED. TOTALLY CONFUSED.

viki-kate
11-01-2010, 08:37 PM
i probably sound completly daft, but i had my pre-reg phone call today, and she mentioned having my documents ready for the CRB check... i assumed that the form i filled in and sent to ofsted was all i needed to fill in for the crb checks and then she wouldcheck my I.D when she visits, but today iv read something saying that i will get sent the info for getting an crb once iv sent the registration forms to ofsted... and now i am totally confused... help somebody!! thanks.. x

Carpet Monkeys
11-01-2010, 09:17 PM
When Mrs O comes, she will have the official CRB forms with her. She will need to see Marriage Certs, Birth Certs, Passports, Driving Licence that sort of thing, she will go through it with your for you and your partner etc, then send it off for you. Don't forget to jot down the Form Number which I think is 11 digits then you can track it online.

viki-kate
11-01-2010, 09:19 PM
oh brilliant, thank you for that... i think panic since the phone call has set in... you know where you forget everything you thought you knew!! lol... x

Carpet Monkeys
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
and breathe ....... you'll be fine, just be yourself, she won't be that scarey honest, this is my second time round registering!!!!

Zoomie
11-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Actually Ofsted post the CRB application forms to you.

Ofsted inspector then verifies your identity (docs mentioned above) and signs the CRB form, whilst doing your pre-reg inspection.

Ofsted then posts off the application form to CRB.

So the question is, do you have your CRB forms ???

viki-kate
13-01-2010, 10:10 PM
got them today!! lol... slowly getting there!!