PDA

View Full Version : daily diary to download?

Fluff
11-01-2010, 08:21 PM
hi, ive been looking everywhere but cant seem to find what im looking for!

is there a website where i can download daily diary sheets? i dont mind paying, im just useless at doing these things myself on the computer!

Pauline
11-01-2010, 08:29 PM
What is it you are looking for, just a sheet with spaces for information to add to a file or an a actual diary book ready made?

Fluff
11-01-2010, 09:06 PM
either reallu, i thought downloading a sheet with spaces for the info would be quicker than waiting for a disk or book in the post, my little boy officially starts on weds!

beccas
12-01-2010, 12:07 PM
i got these of internet, the site is listed at bottom and they had lots of others dont knwo if they help.

julie w
12-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi, I used one from the Bromley site. Just tweaked it a bit to suit me. It was great to use for a child who comes on the odd day here and there, but I tend to use a book for the others.x.

Fluff
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
i got these of internet, the site is listed at bottom and they had lots of others dont knwo if they help.

thats brilliant thankyou! i only have him 2 days a week for a few hours so i thought sheets would be a good idea for him
thanks alot! no doubt i ill be back soon with yet another question!
i love this site:clapping:

Pauline
12-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Glad you got what you wanted Fluff

It is something that I really must get made and added to the downloads as they are very popular - time! time! time! that is what I lack :laughing:

Mrs Book
07-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I've looked on the bromley site & can't find the daily sheets, can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you xxx

monkey62
09-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I bought mine from ebay. if you google you may get some more ideas..

miffy
09-03-2010, 05:54 PM
I've looked on the bromley site & can't find the daily sheets, can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you xxx

It's here

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/downloads.html

Just scroll down to Childminder's daily diary

Miffy xx