PDA

View Full Version : Yay!!! A mum wants to visit!!!

maisiemog
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I have a mum who wants to visit!! Same mum I've been chatting to over netmums!!! Yay!!! I've been quite honest about the fact that although I registered last year I haven't minded yet and that I have waited to advertise as this month we're having work done on the house!!!

Just read the email about coming to visit but not replying until tomorrow morning so that I can double check everything is in place just in case she wants to come around straight away!!!

Any tips for the intro meeting would be greatfully received!!!!

sue m
11-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Not replying till tomorrow :eek: :o might she not go think you're not interested?? Go for it. Be yourself, just chat and be friendly. Someone rang me on Friday evening and said could she come round straight away. She was next door but one! :eek: Good luck, you will be fine.

sue m
11-01-2010, 11:17 AM
That wasn't very good grammar was it! Meant to say wouldn't she think you may not be interested if you leave it till tomorrow. :o :blush:

geordiebunny
12-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Good for you just be yourself am sure you will be fine fingers crossed for you. My mindee lives across the road from me and she is great i know if mum is running a little late as her car is not in drive.

Annie_T
12-01-2010, 09:04 PM
thats good hun well done x