PDA

View Full Version : I started my SEF!

Ripeberry
10-01-2010, 09:04 PM
At long last. I've had the gateway password and number for ages and I've been putting it off for ages, but this afternoon, had enough of sitting watching the snow melt, so started it.
Done the first section and saved it and then hubby decided to play with the electrics (was doing something in attic) and the power went off!!! :(
After about 15 mins until he'd finished doing what he was sorting out, logged back in and............................................... ........................................

It was still there! Thank goodness :thumbsup: Just got to get inspiration to do the rest.

little miss chatterbox
10-01-2010, 09:16 PM
phew!!!! well done you! I sooooooo need to do mine! will be getting the dreaded phonecall anytime but goodness knows when I'll find the time to do it!

sarah707
10-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Well done you!

Don't forget to keep a copy on your own computer (and backed up) just in case the Ofsted system loses it or you press the wrong button.

Keep going now you've started! :D

Trouble
10-01-2010, 09:22 PM
i need to update mine:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: i havent touched it since may

Cazz
10-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Just a question - as you may know I haven't started mine yet as I can't find the letter with the password, I'm still looking :panic:

I assume Ofsted can't see any of it until you complete it and submit? By doing that does it trigger an inspection?

Just wondered because if it's likely to I'm going to put it off for another couple of weeks even if I do find that letter!

miffy
10-01-2010, 09:24 PM
It was still there! Thank goodness :thumbsup:

What a relief!

Well done!

Miffy xx

mississmoomoo
13-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I started mine just before christmas and Im still working on it now, just finished section 4 and finding it quite intense.

I have done it all in draft on A4 lined paper and its already over 6 pages long! Cant believe how long its taking me. I keep getting mixed up and keep putting things that are related to children over 5 but all these questions and things they ask you to consider are only to relate to children within the EYFS arent they? I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old Im looking after so I only need to focus on there learning and development etc dont I. Confused!!:panic:

mama2three
13-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Just a question - as you may know I haven't started mine yet as I can't find the letter with the password, I'm still looking :panic:

I assume Ofsted can't see any of it until you complete it and submit? By doing that does it trigger an inspection?

Just wondered because if it's likely to I'm going to put it off for another couple of weeks even if I do find that letter!

cazz i asked exactly the same question this morning - no idea where my password is either! wondered if phoning them for another password would trigger it!