PDA

View Full Version : Graco double buggy - buggy board???

09-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I currently have a Graco double buggy (side by side one) and have been searching for a buggy board but am now concerned as to whether any buggy boards would actually fit. Have any of you any knowledge on this???

The other thing I am considering doing is buying a pod which will fit on the side. Are these any good????

jaytravis
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
i was just about to post this question as i have the same problem and didnt really want to go out and buy a triple x

mushpea
09-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Wouldnt buy a pod as herad some terrible things about them like them breaking and kids ending up flat on their face in them. I have a graco duo sport and I have a buggy board to fit, dont know the name of it but its the triangle shaped one. I am thinking of getting a bibi strolli rider as they look quite good but are expensive.

Mouse
09-01-2010, 08:18 PM
This site is quite useful for seeing which buggy boards fit which pushchair

http://www.buggyboard.info/category.php

onceinabluemoon
09-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Would a lascal kiddiboard fit? That's sort of triangular...

It fits on with one clip on the back axle rather than on uprights but you have to make sure the brake bar is not in the way. Look t the lascal website for mote info.

beccas
09-01-2010, 08:51 PM
i have mothercares own double side by side and i use both the pod had no troubles in 3 years been using and i have a buggy board on it.