PDA

View Full Version : I need help with wording!

katickles
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi - I spoke to my support childminder on Friday & was advised to have a perental permission form so that i can disguss mindees behaviour, develpoment etc with the nursery mindee attends.

I am catching up on some paperwork while my little ones having her nap, but my minds at a blank on how to word it properly.

Was thinking something on the lines of..........

I/we give permission for the childminder named below to contact ........ nursery school & disguss ......... progress & development. I understand that any information disgussed will remain confidential & will be shared only with ourselves. However we do give our permission for the information to be shown to professionals if requested.

Signed & dated.

Does this sound ok to you? :panic:

Monkey1
09-03-2008, 04:40 PM
That sounds fine to me Kate! well done!

Annie_T
09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
yep i agree thats fine hun.. ive been same trying to make my website lol

thats is exactly what is needed in your letter tho well done x

sarah707
09-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Any information discussed will remain confidential unless requested to be shared with other professionals in the best interests of the child. Ofsted have a legal right to view all my paperwork on request.

That's what mine says! :D

katickles
09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Any information discussed will remain confidential unless requested to be shared with other professionals in the best interests of the child. Ofsted have a legal right to view all my paperwork on request.

That's what mine says! :D

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh I like that, sounds great. :)

angeldelight
09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Good luck with your letter

Angel xx

Splish Splosh
10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
good luck with this one.