PDA

View Full Version : icandy Pear?

doodles
08-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Hiya, I currently have an icandy apple single pushchair for my daughter but i have a little boy lined up for when i am registered so will need a double.
Does anyone have any experience of the icandy pear?
It would mean i can keep my frame and just change the seats when needed.
Any reviews would be much appreciated!
Many Thanks

sweets
08-01-2010, 09:49 PM
the parents of one of my mindees recently bought one of these. they have twins aged 16 months, they are quite tall boys but not unusualy tall. the pram is supposed to take children up to 4 but they found their boys legs stuck right out the seats and wasnt comfortable for them. the sold it more or less straight way as it just wasnt suitable!

doodles
08-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Thankyou, may have to invest in a phil & teds then!!:D

sweets
08-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Thankyou, may have to invest in a phil & teds then!!:D

NO NO NO horrible things:panic: i know people disagree with me on that.:laughing:

ive got a jane powertwin and its brill!

Tinglesnark
09-02-2010, 04:18 PM
i have a pear and it was fab when my 2 were smaller but now ds1 in 3 and ds2 is 1 it is impossible to push :( i love it and am reluctant to part with it simply because it is is a fab rear facing buggy and very comfy but im after a nipper 360 now. i hated the p&t vibe but the sports are ok :)

Mrs_F
15-04-2010, 09:24 AM
The pear is a beautiful pram but isn't very good for older kids, its hard to push and turning in around a corner is a nightmare

Alibali
15-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I've just bought the P & T sport and love it! Out with 2 19 month olds ans 2 3 yo's holding on and was so easy, fits in boot of car too:thumbsup: Seats are really big. Mothercare price matched and gave a 10% discount and I got it for £300. with the doubles kit:thumbsup: