PDA

View Full Version : INSPECTION TUESDAY

It's a small world
08-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Just getting myself sorted..almost there just a few things to do. However...what will Mrs O check in my house on tuesday..obviously she will check allmy paper work:

LEARNING JOURNALS
RISK ASSESSMENTS
DAILY DIARIES
LETTERS FROM PARENTS
EMERGENCY FILE (NUMBERS / CONTRACTS ETC)
MEDICAL FILE (NOT USED YET :clapping: )
ATTENDANCE FILE
PLANNING (UPDATING CONSTANTLY---ONLY GOT JAN/FEB DONE BUT IDEAS FOR REST OF YEAR..A SLOW PROCESS)
NOTICE BOARD/DISPLAY BOARD
PORTFOLIO
MOST OF SEF DONE BUT BEEN TOLD NOT TO WORRY IF NOT COMPLETED.
WILL SHE WANT TO SEE ME MEAL FILE ? (I HAVE MENUS DISPLAYED ON MY DOORS FOR PARENTS TO VIEW AT ALL TIME )

WILL SHE LOOK UPSTAIRS (INSURED BUT DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN UPSTAIRS)

CUPBOARDS/FRIDGE/COOKER

FIRST AID BOX

ANYTHING IVE MISSED....BEARING IN MIND MY FILES ARE NOT BURSTING AS ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD 1 DAY A WEEK (WAS 2DAYS AUG-OCT) AND A BABY 3 DAYS A WEEK BUT SO FAR ONLY ONE DAY AS MUM A MIDWIFE) HAVE DONE A FILE FOR MY DS TO BOOST PAPERWORK....TOMORROW SPENDING THE DAY CLEANING HOUSE AND COOKER...AND EXTRA DUST ON MONDAY... Sorry to have gone on a bit nervous even though the lady is nice (she did my pre reg)
Just want to make sure not missed anything.... arrrrgggghhhh help really want to get a good. At pre reg she only spent 5 mins looking round house will it be longer this time....oh only have my ds on tuesday..

Chell
08-01-2010, 09:14 PM
WILL SHE LOOK UPSTAIRS (INSURED BUT DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN UPSTAIRS)

As you know I had my pre-reg on Christmas Eve. I asked if she wanted to see upstairs and she said it depended whether I was going to use it or not. I said I was undecided. For this reason she said it would be better to check then I would be able to use it at a later date if I wanted to. I presume it will be the same for your inspection.

Do you know which inspector is coming, I had one whose initials are AA. Hope you get the same lady as she was so nice. :thumbsup:

Zoomie
08-01-2010, 09:33 PM
To be honest my inspector looked at ALL my paperwork. I had a sainsbury's huge shopping bag and it was jam packed with cm files / folders etc and she spent 95% of her time sat at the table going over things and asking me a question here and there. She didn't actively 'inspect' my premises though she did 'see' everything downstairs. She didn't come outside when we went out nor did she venture up the stairs (everything is registered).

As for looking in your cupboards and inspecting the cleanliness of your cooker :eek: , not a chance.

Personally I would relax (I can say this cos I've had my inspection, of course). You will be absolutely fine.

Good luck :)

It's a small world
08-01-2010, 09:45 PM
As you know I had my pre-reg on Christmas Eve. I asked if she wanted to see upstairs and she said it depended whether I was going to use it or not. I said I was undecided. For this reason she said it would be better to check then I would be able to use it at a later date if I wanted to. I presume it will be the same for your inspection.

Do you know which inspector is coming, I had one whose initials are AA. Hope you get the same lady as she was so nice. :thumbsup:

There are 2 with initials AA...But im getting the one who did my pre reg so know she will b ok...and I know she will look at all paperwork which is why i listed everything just wasnt sure id missed anything....and was concerned if she spent more time looking around the house this time........
thanks for replying