PDA

View Full Version : Resources: What have you bought/printed this week

Chell
08-01-2010, 07:37 PM
On another forum I use (not childminding!) they have various daily/weekly threads sharing what they have bought for their children, their home or fashion.

Could we have a daily thread listing pictures or links to resources we have printed? It would be really useful for pre-reg/newly registered minders like me and helpful to make the most of our well earned cash!

beccas
08-01-2010, 07:39 PM
god it would be full i know if i find anything new i always post link to website on here.

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 07:49 PM
I think most of us do this already though

If you look in the activity section most members put pictures of their ideas of what they have done or if they got anything new and tried it out

Also if you look in this area of the forum .......

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

You will find heaps and heaps of links to resources that you can print out yourself

Everyone tends to forget about this section but there are some great resources

Angel xxx

jumpinjen
08-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I have printed some things out to store for my feb planning, as well as some 'makingfriends' little people, as they were so popular the children wanted to make more the next day!! and bought some more glue and some foam sheets that were on offer at hobbycraft! we made the mitten wreaths with them that were suggested on the winter planning ideas last week, they look lovely!

jenni

Chell
08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I think most of us do this already though

If you look in the activity section most members put pictures of their ideas of what they have done or if they got anything new and tried it out

Also if you look in this area of the forum .......

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

You will find heaps and heaps of links to resources that you can print out yourself

Everyone tends to forget about this section but there are some great resources

Angel xxx

Yes, I know I've been going through those. I jsut thought it might be nice to keep it in one thread too, for people like me needing loads of resources not just the odd bits and pieces for planning IYSWIM.

jumpinjen
08-01-2010, 07:57 PM
If you ask for what resources you particularly need at that minute, there will be someone who can give you the link.... i always ask here first as why re-invent the wheel when there are so many others ready to help!!

Jen x

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes, I know I've been going through those. I jsut thought it might be nice to keep it in one thread too, for people like me needing loads of resources not just the odd bits and pieces for planning IYSWIM.

Why dont you start a new thread in the activity section and ask for the ideas that you want Chell

That way you will know its there and hopefully everyone will give you loads of ideas

It will just get lost in this section and no point me moving this now because there are not really ideas just me rambling ha ha

I understand what you mean now sorry ha

Angel xx

miss mopple
08-01-2010, 08:41 PM
You mean you use another forum Chell :eek: ;)

I think its a great idea :thumbsup: Haven't bought anything lately as this month was paying for the dreaded tax bill :panic: but I'll be back spending next month no doubt :D

Monkey1
08-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Great idea!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chell
08-01-2010, 08:50 PM
You mean you use another forum Chell :eek: ;)

I think its a great idea :thumbsup: Haven't bought anything lately as this month was paying for the dreaded tax bill :panic: but I'll be back spending next month no doubt :D

:p

Stop boasting about being so up to date with your accounts! :angry:

Tink
08-01-2010, 08:56 PM
What is it your looking for?

If you put it in the search box i'm sure you'll find what you'll need.

It would take ages to put everything in one thread xxx

miss mopple
08-01-2010, 08:57 PM
:p

Stop boasting about being so up to date with your accounts! :angry:

:littleangel: :D :p

Chell
08-01-2010, 08:58 PM
What is it your looking for?

If you put it in the search box i'm sure you'll find what you'll need.

It would take ages to put everything in one thread xxx

Nothing in particular, just nosey and want to see what everyone else has bought. I might be a copy cat. :laughing: :p

Tink
08-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Oh right, i've just gone green so i've been having lots of fun:D

mama2three
08-01-2010, 09:02 PM
this week my printer has been in overdrive ; downloads - risk assessments , policies , all found on various threads the members have shared. Ofsted looms and Im struggling a bit to get on top of all the paperwork .

Ideas on how various themes link to the EYFS from Angel and others have helped from the start with my planning , and lots of activity ideas for when my brain ( regularly) freezes.

I can honestly say i wouldnt have a clue if it wasnt for coming on here! It takes a little while to track down threads at first , but you quickly get used to navigating the site and where to find the info youre looking for.

singingcactus
09-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I downloaded the mitten match from somewhere on this page. It is a colour match/find game - 'red mitten, red mitten what do you see...' I currently have the rhyme on my literacy board with the mittens hung in pairs on treasury tags on the bottom, so the kids can take the game down whenever they like.

http://www.childcareland.com/free.html

MrsT333
09-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I downloaded the mitten match from somewhere on this page. It is a colour match/find game - 'red mitten, red mitten what do you see...' I currently have the rhyme on my literacy board with the mittens hung in pairs on treasury tags on the bottom, so the kids can take the game down whenever they like.

http://www.childcareland.com/free.html

fab website :thumbsup:

francinejayne
09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Oh right, i've just gone green so i've been having lots of fun:D

I'm geen too - I think it was too much red wine last night!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Carpet Monkeys
09-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Shall be lurking around the websites and links provided, getting ideas for when I'm up and running!