PDA

View Full Version : Acknowledgment of Notice Letter

Sadie's Mum
08-01-2010, 04:52 PM
We've just received noticed for 2 of out mindees (sisters), should we do a letter back to the parent acknowledging receipt of the notice? Can anyone help with the wording? I thought I had a letter for this saved but I can't seem to find it anywhere :panic:

miffy
08-01-2010, 05:09 PM
"Dear .......

I accept your written/verbal (whichever) notice for xxxx and xxxx. As per the terms of our contract my last day of care for them will be .......................
Final payment of xxxx will be due on xxx - see enclosed invoice."

HTH's

Miffy xx

Sadie's Mum
08-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you! That's fab - my mind went completely blank with how to word it! I could have sworn I had one saved...but obviously not lol

madasahatter
08-01-2010, 10:55 PM
I would also put something on the lines of-

'It has been a pleasure providing childcare for you and your children and I would be very grateful if you could possibly provide a reference for me to show to future parents. Should your situation change in future and you once more require childcare then please feel free to contact me.'

or something to that effect?

Chimps Childminding
09-01-2010, 05:26 PM
I would also put something on the lines of-

'It has been a pleasure providing childcare for you and your children and I would be very grateful if you could possibly provide a reference for me to show to future parents. Should your situation change in future and you once more require childcare then please feel free to contact me.'

or something to that effect?

Good idea, I hate actually asking parent's for a reference, so putting it on the letter is a great way of getting it across without actually having to ask! :thumbsup: